November 27, 2014 | 1475 users online

Skincare - Face - Clean & Clear - Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser [DISCONTINUED]

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

It cleanses my face in a really basic way, but it doesn't help with my acne in any sort of way.. just a basic cleanser that i wouldn't waste my money on again, because it doesn't do anything besides cleanse your face. I don't even know why I bought it in the first place!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had problems with minor blemishes on my chin and around my mouth for years. I've tried Retin-A, some acne-fighting face washes like the Aveeno Skin Clearing line, and birth control pills. I still got the little blemishes frequently and just gave up.

I started using this because it was cheap and I wanted to save money. I didn't even think it would clear up my skin because no other drugstore products had... and in two weeks my skin was completely clear! Thanks to this product, I still have no blemishes. I love it and won't switch to anything else again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by klarababexx

i've been using this for a few weeks & i really like it. you can feel it cleansing your skin & the little microscrubbers are a big help because they burst & you can feel when your skin has absorbed them. pricing was average, around four to five dollars, i think. packaging is good but the cap gets covered in product easily, but i mean what can you expect?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Gr4phicTwi5t

Feels fantastic and really gets my face clean. It has little micro-scrubbies in it that give a gentle exfoliation. Smells slightly minty and very fresh. Leaves my skin feeling makeup free, clean and very soft. Doesn't dry me out and cause the "tight" skin feeling so many cleansers do. Love it and will definately be using for a long time into the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2007 10:50:00 AM More reviews by AntiestaBlemish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've had bad luck with most Clean & Clear products, with the exception of this one. When I started using it, I found that my skin was getting overly dry and flaking, but when I limited usage to 2-3 times per week, I found the perfect balance. I use Basis clear soap regularly, but combined with this exfoliant. It's the best of the Clean & Clear products that I've found for my sensitive, combination, prone to breakout skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 8:41:00 AM More reviews by nnana

One of the best cleansers from Clean & Clear. Will buy again and again, coz I love the scent and it cleanses really well. The beads are very gentle, which I guess is so you can use them on a daily basis. And I like the cute packaging, and it doesn't break me out. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2004 4:01:00 PM More reviews by icycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the reason i bought this product was that nothing really interested me (including this one) at walmart. i had to buy a scrub but nothing really attracted me that i just bought this one since it claims to be oil-free..and the result was astounding!

i really love this product that i bought like 3-4 times.first, this does not cause acne at all. it actually clears them, and this product lathers up well and it even remove make-up(unless u wear a very heavy foundation). but since this product contains microbeads, do not attempt to remove ur eye-make-up!!

this product was gentle yet effective - it well exfoliates my skin that my skin actually felt smooth! i don't know how this works coz pure zone exfoliation wash by l'oreal or garnier synergie exfoliating wash never ecfoliate tho they are real harsh on my skin! (see my reviews on these products..they are exactly the same products believe it or not)

anyhow, this is very good scrub u can rely on everyday base (st ives apricot scrub for oily skin is also good but kinda harsh that i use it only like 2 times a week)

for ur reference, i have oily, blemish-prone skin with blocked pores.

this product also unclog pore and my pores became clearer! (visibly!)

i would recommend this product for anyone with combination, oily, or blemish-prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2003 6:42:00 PM More reviews by sararam1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a cleanser, this product is a definate no-no. It made me break out than with any other cleanser. If you have it, just use it as an exfoliant on other parts of your body, but don't use it on your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2003 3:59:00 AM More reviews by funkergirl

It smells nice and seems gentle. It made my skin soft and glowing but I think it made me break out! It's not very good in that department! I would just stay clear of this product. I guess I'll just use it on my feet or knees.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2002 11:44:00 AM More reviews by gerl18

this cleanser really cleanse my skin well n clean but the only thing dat i won buy it again is it really makes my skin breakouts after that. =( thumbs down!