Pure Ice Spit Fire

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it.
Very pretty color. Gives nails a fine glittery sparkle that really catches the light.
Love it on top of Purple Reign or Taupe drawer especially on the toes in the summer time. Topped with girl on the run top coat it really lasts a long time on my toes.
On my nails I also really love the look of one, sometimes two, coats over Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro - Steel Grey.
Of course it looks nice on other shades as well.
One coat gives nails a nice brightening sparkle, two really looks nice and you can still see a little of the shade beneath and 3-4 you get a full coverage but works best over a base coat shade first.

I fell in love with this glitter nail polish it last for weeks! I looks really pretty with any base and the glitter doesn't clump up like most cheap nail polish. it is however a bit hard to remove but then again which glitter isnt?. I recommend using Elmer waterproof glue as a base

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love pure ice nail polish it literally lasts for like ever. they have so many great colors to choose from. ive never tried this spit fire color but im sure its just as great as all the others

Love it! Have two bottles.. i put it over red and black.. looks gorgeous!

I'm not sure if this review is for the glitter polish or the flat one, but I have the glittery one and it's a nice color. it's classy looking, cheap, and the smell isn't too strong. my only complaint is that it is a little thin, but for 2 dollars, I can deal with it.

A fun pinky-lilac glitter polish that packs in the sparkle. Unlike some glitter polishes, this one give a noticeable glitter punch over other colors even after just one coat. At my age, I typically reserve this for my toes (either alone or over other colors) but also occasionally use it for an accent nail on my manis. Definitely a great polish at a fabulous price!

I love this nail polish! The brand gives such a nice finish to it and it goes well with any color. Sometimes I wear it by it self and then finish it with a top coat, and it still looks good. Need a new nail polish brand? Pure Ice is the nail polish brand for you and always will leave a smile with you:D!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE this product, it gives such a pretty pink-lilac color to your nails packed with different size glitter and also a holographic effect. Takes about 3 coats to get an even application and a top coat to acquire a smooth finish! Got it at Wal-Mart for $2, great deal and looks very similar (but better, in my opinion) than OPI's Katy Perrys Teenage dream, I own both colors and I like Spit Fire much better!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Very similar to OPI Katy Perry's Teenage Dream

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE how fun this is. I disagree with the previous reviewer saying it comes out silver instant of lilac-pink as seen in the bottle. With two or more coats (I did three just for extra sparkle), I get the a lot of lilac-pink sparkle, with some silvery-rainbow shimmer in between. Love it. The only thing I DON'T like, is how long it takes to remove---as with any glitter polish. Also, I used some Seche Vita to smooth out the top (or else it's a little rough) and to help it dry faster. I've used this alone and with a pale orange-creamsicle base, and they both come out with that same pretty lilac-pink sparkle. It was only $1-something at Walmart....so less than $2.00. Not bad.