July 31, 2014 | 2050 users online

Scrubs - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Fuji Apple Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

I love the way this scrub smells, like real fresh apples...not the fake, artificial kind of scent. It's probably because this company uses ONLY natural vegetarian ingredients to make their products. Anyhow, I love using this in the shower. I always come out smelling great with super-soft skin. The granules exfoliate while helping the oils really absorb into the skin to provide wonderful, lasting moisture. My only complaint is that the oils from the scrub sometimes build up in the tub and the other day my fiance almost slipped and fell because of that. Otherwise, good stuff!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 9:30:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The idea here is good, but the product needs a little more work, I think. Organic Fuji Apple smells just *divine*, initially and for the most part. I personally find some kind of afternote, however, and it's this strange Playdough-like scent (it could be just me). I always mix this scrub well each time I get ready to use it and, it seems that the closer I get to using this up, there is significantly less liquid and the salt is much coarser feeling than it was from the beginning, almost like it's trying to dry up. I'm hesitant to just blame it all on this particular one and try another scent, even, but $22 is a bit too much for me to experiment further with. My skin feels pretty good when I emerge from the shower, but I'm just not wild about this one.