August 30, 2014 | 1773 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Continuous Control Acne Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by yasminthompson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is a bit too expensive for what the results are! After using this product for a few days my acne disappeared, but left my skin flaky, red, and tight. I had to pile on moisturizers to get rid of the flakiness, which just brought my acne back. If you want to buy this product to get rid of your acne, I would recommend using it 2 days a week or maybe 3 times a week, and use a better cleanser that's more moisturizing on the other days. I'd recommend garnier moisturizing deep cleanser's!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by ReachelKylie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product a few days ago and I have to admit it was expensive.. very expensive It was 7 dollors but when I went somewhere else it was only 3 dollors so It's not the product's fault. Already my acne is clearing up a lot. One of my problems is it isn't soothing at all it actually stings a little which is the only thing wrong with it so far when I have acne I tend not to wear makeup or try to figet with my face so I thing that really helped it too also my bloting sheets helped aswell. Yes I will, and did, Recomend it to someone.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Ceciliaaaa

It didn't do anything to my acne and the pump broke after a few weeks. BUT it cleans well. Not what it claims to be and the smell is okay. It is thus overpriced.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by dawnmarieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I first started using this cleanser when I was in high school and my skin was a lot more oily. It did an amazing job of clearing up my acne, and dryness was never a problem because like I said - oily. Now that I am a little older, my skin has started to dry out and I can only use this product mmaaaybe once a week, if that, or else I get flakes like crazy. It still does a good job of controlling breakouts. I would definitely recommend this cleanser for people with oily skin, especially teenagers.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by greenteamui

This is my first bottle. Have been using this product for three months and i'm half way done. I pump about three full pumps onto my face and lather all over my face. I find that it does help clear my skin and prevent new acne from forming. It was about $5 so would consider re-purchasing this again

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by kalihi1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in my 30's with extremely oily sensitive skin. I have occasional breakouts, mostly on my jaw line. I've been working out a lot in the recent months and noticed that my breakouts have become more frequent, so I wanted to change my face wash routine to include a daily wash that contained sailycic acid. After reading some reviews on makeupalley and watching youtube reviews, I decided to try this product. After the initial use, I ended up returning the product. I had a really bad reaction, my face turned really red and felt sunburned. I think this product might work well for folks who do not have sensitive skin. I really like the pump dispenser though and the smell is yucky, really medicine-y. I'm still searching for a good acne wash, looking at some Boots products since it's available at my local Target and reviews look good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by virgo11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you can stand the strong cheap perfume scent of this cleanser, it's pretty nice. The scent of this product is migraine inducing, though. Beware!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this was horrid for me. after a few days, the areas around my eyes and nose stung BADLY and the rest of my face flaked. oh yeah, broke out with small bumps on my chin and cheeks. AVOID.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by isedhey

worst product ever!
after i wash this product off my face, my face gets red and sometimes it stings!
i hate it alot and regret buying this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by kristabunni

I love the foaming aspect, and how it takes off all my makeup.

I hate how if I use it even once a day, my face starts to dry out.

I love how it makes big pimples smaller.

I hate how with continuous use, I seem to get a bunch of little pimples that don't go away until I change face cleansers.