Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Wash

3.4

on 3/31/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a really good acne cleanser and it's gentle on the skin. All you need is one pump, even with a face full of makeup. This product pumps out white, just add water and you have enough for another person! This product lasts around 3-4 months with everyday use and it's super cheap, around $7 CND, can be found at your local Walmart and No Frills.

on 2/19/2015 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've got tough acne prone skin that's combination. This product is exactly what it says it does - continuous control. Using it ALONE will not do much for you - so if your bagging on this to cure you of all your skin ailments then don't bother. But I use it as a cleanser and that's it and it does the job right.

It's been 2 years now, and I still buy bottles of it when I see it on sale. It does not cause acne, and will help catapult your other acne-fighting products to do it job without getting in the way.

It can be drying, but that's why I use moisturizer. So yes... It is a cleanser and it cleanses while controlling acne.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is a bit too expensive for what the results are! After using this product for a few days my acne disappeared, but left my skin flaky, red, and tight. I had to pile on moisturizers to get rid of the flakiness, which just brought my acne back. If you want to buy this product to get rid of your acne, I would recommend using it 2 days a week or maybe 3 times a week, and use a better cleanser that's more moisturizing on the other days. I'd recommend garnier moisturizing deep cleanser's!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this product a few days ago and I have to admit it was expensive.. very expensive It was 7 dollors but when I went somewhere else it was only 3 dollors so It's not the product's fault. Already my acne is clearing up a lot. One of my problems is it isn't soothing at all it actually stings a little which is the only thing wrong with it so far when I have acne I tend not to wear makeup or try to figet with my face so I thing that really helped it too also my bloting sheets helped aswell. Yes I will, and did, Recomend it to someone.

on 8/5/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It didn't do anything to my acne and the pump broke after a few weeks. BUT it cleans well. Not what it claims to be and the smell is okay. It is thus overpriced.

on 6/3/2011 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I first started using this cleanser when I was in high school and my skin was a lot more oily. It did an amazing job of clearing up my acne, and dryness was never a problem because like I said - oily. Now that I am a little older, my skin has started to dry out and I can only use this product mmaaaybe once a week, if that, or else I get flakes like crazy. It still does a good job of controlling breakouts. I would definitely recommend this cleanser for people with oily skin, especially teenagers.

on 3/1/2011 10:27:00 AM

This is my first bottle. Have been using this product for three months and i'm half way done. I pump about three full pumps onto my face and lather all over my face. I find that it does help clear my skin and prevent new acne from forming. It was about $5 so would consider re-purchasing this again

on 5/28/2010 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm in my 30's with extremely oily sensitive skin. I have occasional breakouts, mostly on my jaw line. I've been working out a lot in the recent months and noticed that my breakouts have become more frequent, so I wanted to change my face wash routine to include a daily wash that contained sailycic acid. After reading some reviews on makeupalley and watching youtube reviews, I decided to try this product. After the initial use, I ended up returning the product. I had a really bad reaction, my face turned really red and felt sunburned. I think this product might work well for folks who do not have sensitive skin. I really like the pump dispenser though and the smell is yucky, really medicine-y. I'm still searching for a good acne wash, looking at some Boots products since it's available at my local Target and reviews look good.

on 3/4/2010 7:20:00 PM

If you can stand the strong cheap perfume scent of this cleanser, it's pretty nice. The scent of this product is migraine inducing, though. Beware!

on 2/25/2010 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

this was horrid for me. after a few days, the areas around my eyes and nose stung BADLY and the rest of my face flaked. oh yeah, broke out with small bumps on my chin and cheeks. AVOID.