Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Wash

3.4

I really like this. My breakouts have been toned down to the slight bumps that aren't too annoying. Really helps with flare ups, although I have had very few of those while using this. Great product, will continue to use.

on 3/31/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a really good acne cleanser and it's gentle on the skin. All you need is one pump, even with a face full of makeup. This product pumps out white, just add water and you have enough for another person! This product lasts around 3-4 months with everyday use and it's super cheap, around $7 CND, can be found at your local Walmart and No Frills.

on 2/19/2015 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've got tough acne prone skin that's combination. This product is exactly what it says it does - continuous control. Using it ALONE will not do much for you - so if your bagging on this to cure you of all your skin ailments then don't bother. But I use it as a cleanser and that's it and it does the job right.

It's been 2 years now, and I still buy bottles of it when I see it on sale. It does not cause acne, and will help catapult your other acne-fighting products to do it job without getting in the way.

It can be drying, but that's why I use moisturizer. So yes... It is a cleanser and it cleanses while controlling acne.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is a bit too expensive for what the results are! After using this product for a few days my acne disappeared, but left my skin flaky, red, and tight. I had to pile on moisturizers to get rid of the flakiness, which just brought my acne back. If you want to buy this product to get rid of your acne, I would recommend using it 2 days a week or maybe 3 times a week, and use a better cleanser that's more moisturizing on the other days. I'd recommend garnier moisturizing deep cleanser's!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this product a few days ago and I have to admit it was expensive.. very expensive It was 7 dollors but when I went somewhere else it was only 3 dollors so It's not the product's fault. Already my acne is clearing up a lot. One of my problems is it isn't soothing at all it actually stings a little which is the only thing wrong with it so far when I have acne I tend not to wear makeup or try to figet with my face so I thing that really helped it too also my bloting sheets helped aswell. Yes I will, and did, Recomend it to someone.

on 8/5/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It didn't do anything to my acne and the pump broke after a few weeks. BUT it cleans well. Not what it claims to be and the smell is okay. It is thus overpriced.

on 6/3/2011 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I first started using this cleanser when I was in high school and my skin was a lot more oily. It did an amazing job of clearing up my acne, and dryness was never a problem because like I said - oily. Now that I am a little older, my skin has started to dry out and I can only use this product mmaaaybe once a week, if that, or else I get flakes like crazy. It still does a good job of controlling breakouts. I would definitely recommend this cleanser for people with oily skin, especially teenagers.

on 3/1/2011 10:27:00 AM

This is my first bottle. Have been using this product for three months and i'm half way done. I pump about three full pumps onto my face and lather all over my face. I find that it does help clear my skin and prevent new acne from forming. It was about $5 so would consider re-purchasing this again

on 5/28/2010 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm in my 30's with extremely oily sensitive skin. I have occasional breakouts, mostly on my jaw line. I've been working out a lot in the recent months and noticed that my breakouts have become more frequent, so I wanted to change my face wash routine to include a daily wash that contained sailycic acid. After reading some reviews on makeupalley and watching youtube reviews, I decided to try this product. After the initial use, I ended up returning the product. I had a really bad reaction, my face turned really red and felt sunburned. I think this product might work well for folks who do not have sensitive skin. I really like the pump dispenser though and the smell is yucky, really medicine-y. I'm still searching for a good acne wash, looking at some Boots products since it's available at my local Target and reviews look good.

on 3/4/2010 7:20:00 PM

If you can stand the strong cheap perfume scent of this cleanser, it's pretty nice. The scent of this product is migraine inducing, though. Beware!