October 25, 2014 | 1773 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Vanilla Cream Puff 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by love4chanel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Such a yummy scent! This is literally like walking into a sweet bakery during my shower! It's nice that the philosophy scents do not linger after the shower as well, so it doesn't mix with other perfume and lotion scents. Plus, I don't need to smell like a cupcake out of the shower anyhow. This is great! Try it out, you won't be disappointed. I don't use it on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 10:35:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my very first Philosophy 3 in 1 (shower gel, bubble bath or shampoo) product. I've never smelled the other scents to compare it to, but this one is a good one. The vanilla scent is good with just a hint of chocolate. I don't know if that was intentional, but that is what it smells like to me, but perhaps the chemist was going for a cream scent. I like it best as a shampoo. It lathered more than any other shampoo I can think of and didn't tangle my naturally curly hair, but my hair is chin length bob right now. I don't think I'd have problems when it is longer. I don't know if some hair types are different or if the formula varies, but have read conflicting reviews on that, however I'm planning on trying the famous amazing grace next since this one is so great.