August 20, 2014 | 1894 users online

Hair - Proextensions 20" Clip-in Extensions

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Eva1813

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my very first time buying extensions and let me tell you, I am gonna think it twice before buying another set online. I have seen extensions before were they're thick and you receive a good amount for $100. When I received my package it came in a ugly packaging. Also the extensions are extremely thin and for someone with thick hair is disappointing. Also they came with ALOT of white hairs and red thread! Like for the price you would atleast think they would remove or atleast dye it but no! Would I buy this product again? Heck no!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by mhartxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am currently suffering my way through a HORRID hair cut, yeah, we all go through those right? My hairdresser (who I will never go back to) chopped 6 to 7 inches off and it's not even straight... hair extensions were a must. I stumbled upon Pro Extensions and you CANNOT beat their price: only $99 for a standard 20" set ANNNNND FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. gahhhh. granted, it's not really "overnight" (more like 2 to 3 days) but every other company takes weeks to get them to you. and it's FREE. but, anywho, the product is pretty good... i first ordered the standard 20" light blonde set and my hair is so thick, it didn't blend even a little bit. so i just ordered the standard 14" set ($70, unbeatable!) and, even though that was about 3 days ago, i still haven't received them (damn "overnight" shipping) but i think with both of those sets and the differing lengths, my extensions will blend seamlessly into my natural, currently hideous, hair. the extensions themselves are suuuuper soft, don't shed, and only have minor tangling that's easy to fix if you store them correctly and brush them on a day to day. all in all, i do recommend this product. you simply can't beat the price or the 3 to 4 day shipping, but remember, if you have thicker hair: order 2 sets!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by aguerriero

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought 2 sets of these hair extensions 100 grams each since I heard they were thin so all together the hair should have be 200 grams but even with 2 sets of these extensions in they are horribly thin. I have a set of hair extensions that are 160 grams that look twice as thick as 2 sets of these in my hair so that leads me to believe they are less grams than advertised. There is hardly any hair on the wefts I knew they would be thin from previous reviews i have read but not this bad! When i received them there were pieces of the weft falling out and one of the clips were broken. The only reason I bought them after reading how thin they were is because I heard it was good quality hair which was not the case for my set at all after wearing them for a couple days the ends are getting dry, coarse and breaking off even though I haven't used any heat products on them! I have had Sally's extensions (which are only 80 grams but look more thicker than these), Foxy Locks, head kandy, and bellami hair extensions which all give you much more hair for the price with same if not better hair quality. All in all worst extensions I ever bought and worst customer service. I emailed them telling them I wasn't satisfied with my purchase not asking for a refund since I know its nonrefundable and I never received an email back from them and its been over a month now! I spent $200 something for these and don't even get an email back from the company after they have my money. Please don't purchase these extensions you can go elsewhere for better quality, price and customer service!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by LindseyB123

These extensions are WAY too thin for the price. AND the ends break off like CRAZY. You need at least two sets for them to look nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by LiberteShines

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE PRO EXTENSIONS!!!!!!! I've been purchasing my extensions from Pro Extensions for almost two years now, and I must say, I have never been disappointed. I buy the standard 20 inch set in the color #4 Chocolate Brown and it blends perfectly with my hair color. I have thick hair, and even though the standard sets are 100 grams, it doesn't even look like I'm wearing hair extensions. I always get complements on my hair by people who think my hair is naturally long! my extensions usually last 5 months, and I use heat on my hair almost everyday. I have dyed these extensions before and never had a problem. Plus the best bonus of these extensions is the free overnight shipping!!! :D If you're looking for durable beautifully soft hair extensions, you should definitely consider buying pro extensions <3

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by NancyDunn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horribly thin, and worst customer service evr. The hair was soft at first, until I washed them. The softness was gone, and I was left with dry, useless extensions. Horrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Worst hair extensions ever! Literally the hair sheds, has split ends, red thread in between hair wefts and really thin. Just don't waste your money at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Keepinupwitjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have naturally dark brown hair I ordered the standard clip in 14in color #1b off black because it looked more close to my hair on the website soon as I opened them I could tell they were to black they looked yet black nothing off about them so I paid 10$ to ship it back plus 5$ for return shipping for now a 14b #2 dark brown it took 2 weeks n as soon as I got the #2 set I could tell they were now too light. So now I sent back the dark brown paid shippin n return shippin for the 1B back. Tried them in my hair and nope way to dark. So now I try to dye them to match. My professional hair stylist dyed them twice but without bleaching them the set was still too dark. When she died them I noticed the hair thinned n weren't as full. I also noticed I had a lil trouble now snapping them. So now I have a super dark set of clip ins I can't do anything with. Beyond frustrated I have hair from other brands n have always been a 1b. My birthday is ruined

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ahockenbrouch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have naturally blonde or red hair then these will match your texture and volume. They are thin extensions, and kind of frail. For me, they are perfect, because that is my natural hair texture. I buy them to add highlights or lowlights, and a little length whenever I get a big haircut, but not to add a lot of thickness. For someone with thick brown Spanish or Asian hair these will probably be too thin. I have ordered from them 4 times. The last time my order was only a $25 set of bangs, but I still got free overnight shipping. I don't know if that was a mistake, or customer appreciation, but it made me very happy. I do have to criticize their colors though. I suggest only buying the highlighted blends. Those have always blended well into my hair. I once ordered the dark golden blonde extensions and they were closer to strawberry blonde than golden. They were a very pale apricot color that was lovely, but did not fit in with my blonde hair at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This product definitely sucks! 1) they arrived in an envelope, not even a padded one. 2) the texture is very fine textured hair, so if you have thick hair, or short hair stay away from these, 3) The hair easily breaks when combing, styling and using heating products, 4) Several of my clips (attachments) were rusted, and not properly sewn on 5) The coloring is all off. I ordered #2, but it looks auburn not dark brown. 6) The sizing is way off for me- the wefts are too long to attach properly to the lower part of my head 7) the clips do not easily attach to the hair for insertion. What a waste of money. 8) They arrived several days later, not overnight like advertised. If you want clip-ins go with a better quality company, because you will be wasting your money with these.