Proextensions 20" Clip-in Extensions

2.3

on 4/6/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased the 20in wavy hair extentions from them two weeks ago im very upset because it became extremely matted and nappy on the FIRST DAY OF WEARING THEM #!!!! DONT BUY!!
IVE HAD SENTHETIC BLEND HAIR BETTER THAN THIS I WASTED 164.00 ON THIS CRAP it was tangling and frizzing up as i served my tables at the casino

on 1/5/2015 1:35:00 PM

Horrible experience. I purchased the 20" standard set because they were $100 and that's a good price for extensions. I was super excited when they arrived only to find that when I put them in my hair, they were so ridiculously thin that nothing could make them look normal. My hair isn't even that thick. And it's pretty long too. I called customer service and politely explained the situation, who informed me that I can't return the extensions. I literally had them out of the package for 5 minutes. I explained that I'm a college student and can't just blow $100 for no reason. I can't use these extensions, and the pictures and videos they showed were not what they looked like in my hair. I wouldn't have purchased them if they didn't have all of those pictures and videos with the girls having full, long beautiful hair. I'm furious, and I will never purchase from them again. Use caution when buying from them.

on 4/30/2014 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was my very first time buying extensions and let me tell you, I am gonna think it twice before buying another set online. I have seen extensions before were they're thick and you receive a good amount for $100. When I received my package it came in a ugly packaging. Also the extensions are extremely thin and for someone with thick hair is disappointing. Also they came with ALOT of white hairs and red thread! Like for the price you would atleast think they would remove or atleast dye it but no! Would I buy this product again? Heck no!!!

on 12/20/2013 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am currently suffering my way through a HORRID hair cut, yeah, we all go through those right? My hairdresser (who I will never go back to) chopped 6 to 7 inches off and it's not even straight... hair extensions were a must. I stumbled upon Pro Extensions and you CANNOT beat their price: only $99 for a standard 20" set ANNNNND FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. gahhhh. granted, it's not really "overnight" (more like 2 to 3 days) but every other company takes weeks to get them to you. and it's FREE. but, anywho, the product is pretty good... i first ordered the standard 20" light blonde set and my hair is so thick, it didn't blend even a little bit. so i just ordered the standard 14" set ($70, unbeatable!) and, even though that was about 3 days ago, i still haven't received them (damn "overnight" shipping) but i think with both of those sets and the differing lengths, my extensions will blend seamlessly into my natural, currently hideous, hair. the extensions themselves are suuuuper soft, don't shed, and only have minor tangling that's easy to fix if you store them correctly and brush them on a day to day. all in all, i do recommend this product. you simply can't beat the price or the 3 to 4 day shipping, but remember, if you have thicker hair: order 2 sets!

on 10/21/2013 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Bought 2 sets of these hair extensions 100 grams each since I heard they were thin so all together the hair should have be 200 grams but even with 2 sets of these extensions in they are horribly thin. I have a set of hair extensions that are 160 grams that look twice as thick as 2 sets of these in my hair so that leads me to believe they are less grams than advertised. There is hardly any hair on the wefts I knew they would be thin from previous reviews i have read but not this bad! When i received them there were pieces of the weft falling out and one of the clips were broken. The only reason I bought them after reading how thin they were is because I heard it was good quality hair which was not the case for my set at all after wearing them for a couple days the ends are getting dry, coarse and breaking off even though I haven't used any heat products on them! I have had Sally's extensions (which are only 80 grams but look more thicker than these), Foxy Locks, head kandy, and bellami hair extensions which all give you much more hair for the price with same if not better hair quality. All in all worst extensions I ever bought and worst customer service. I emailed them telling them I wasn't satisfied with my purchase not asking for a refund since I know its nonrefundable and I never received an email back from them and its been over a month now! I spent $200 something for these and don't even get an email back from the company after they have my money. Please don't purchase these extensions you can go elsewhere for better quality, price and customer service!

on 8/18/2013 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

These extensions are WAY too thin for the price. AND the ends break off like CRAZY. You need at least two sets for them to look nice.

I LOVE PRO EXTENSIONS!!!!!!! I've been purchasing my extensions from Pro Extensions for almost two years now, and I must say, I have never been disappointed. I buy the standard 20 inch set in the color #4 Chocolate Brown and it blends perfectly with my hair color. I have thick hair, and even though the standard sets are 100 grams, it doesn't even look like I'm wearing hair extensions. I always get complements on my hair by people who think my hair is naturally long! my extensions usually last 5 months, and I use heat on my hair almost everyday. I have dyed these extensions before and never had a problem. Plus the best bonus of these extensions is the free overnight shipping!!! :D If you're looking for durable beautifully soft hair extensions, you should definitely consider buying pro extensions <3

on 4/22/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Horribly thin, and worst customer service evr. The hair was soft at first, until I washed them. The softness was gone, and I was left with dry, useless extensions. Horrible.

on 2/12/2013 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Worst hair extensions ever! Literally the hair sheds, has split ends, red thread in between hair wefts and really thin. Just don't waste your money at all.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I have naturally dark brown hair I ordered the standard clip in 14in color #1b off black because it looked more close to my hair on the website soon as I opened them I could tell they were to black they looked yet black nothing off about them so I paid 10$ to ship it back plus 5$ for return shipping for now a 14b #2 dark brown it took 2 weeks n as soon as I got the #2 set I could tell they were now too light. So now I sent back the dark brown paid shippin n return shippin for the 1B back. Tried them in my hair and nope way to dark. So now I try to dye them to match. My professional hair stylist dyed them twice but without bleaching them the set was still too dark. When she died them I noticed the hair thinned n weren't as full. I also noticed I had a lil trouble now snapping them. So now I have a super dark set of clip ins I can't do anything with. Beyond frustrated I have hair from other brands n have always been a 1b. My birthday is ruined

Popular Hair Products