Palladio Shimmer Strips

3.3

I bought this in Pink and Beige. I mainly use each strip as eye shadows so will review on that. The actual powder is very soft and picks up easily. Colors show up nicely initially but are a bit chalky and don't last throughout the day which is unusual for me because even cheap eye shadows last pretty well. It is still worth buying for the price but I won't repurchase.It takes me forever to get through a full compact of any eye shadow so I will rather invest in something better...

I picked this up at Sally's and decided to try it instead of the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick. It was about $7 or $8 and I love it. It gives me a great glow and you don't have to use a lot. I would repurchase over and over again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

HATE IT. way too shimmery and very powdery. looked like cake on my skin. didn't compliment my skin tone and looked very unnatural. will not purchase or recommend.

Retails for $7.99 USD at Ulta. Supposedly a dupe for Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick. Never tried BB but I kinda like this shimmer strip. I applied it with a mineral brush to my cheeks and got a VERY subtle glow to my cheeks. It was just enough that if you want to pull off a natural face, this gives a hint of color without the look of blush. Doesn't leave obvious sparkles all over your skin. Doesn't rub off easily. I prefer the packaging this way but others may not...There is no applicator or compartment for one. It is simply a square compact with powder. I bought this one in Rose. I am naturally cool-toned and medium ivory.