August 20, 2014 | 1876 users online

Highlighters - Palladio - Shimmer Strips

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I bought this in Pink and Beige. I mainly use each strip as eye shadows so will review on that. The actual powder is very soft and picks up easily. Colors show up nicely initially but are a bit chalky and don't last throughout the day which is unusual for me because even cheap eye shadows last pretty well. It is still worth buying for the price but I won't repurchase.It takes me forever to get through a full compact of any eye shadow so I will rather invest in something better...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by whittiergal15

I picked this up at Sally's and decided to try it instead of the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick. It was about $7 or $8 and I love it. It gives me a great glow and you don't have to use a lot. I would repurchase over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by nikkifreakinnb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HATE IT. way too shimmery and very powdery. looked like cake on my skin. didn't compliment my skin tone and looked very unnatural. will not purchase or recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by julstech

Retails for $7.99 USD at Ulta. Supposedly a dupe for Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick. Never tried BB but I kinda like this shimmer strip. I applied it with a mineral brush to my cheeks and got a VERY subtle glow to my cheeks. It was just enough that if you want to pull off a natural face, this gives a hint of color without the look of blush. Doesn't leave obvious sparkles all over your skin. Doesn't rub off easily. I prefer the packaging this way but others may not...There is no applicator or compartment for one. It is simply a square compact with powder. I bought this one in Rose. I am naturally cool-toned and medium ivory.