Palladio Shimmer Strips

3.3

on 5/25/2010 10:23:00 AM

I bought this in Pink and Beige. I mainly use each strip as eye shadows so will review on that. The actual powder is very soft and picks up easily. Colors show up nicely initially but are a bit chalky and don't last throughout the day which is unusual for me because even cheap eye shadows last pretty well. It is still worth buying for the price but I won't repurchase.It takes me forever to get through a full compact of any eye shadow so I will rather invest in something better...

I picked this up at Sally's and decided to try it instead of the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick. It was about $7 or $8 and I love it. It gives me a great glow and you don't have to use a lot. I would repurchase over and over again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

HATE IT. way too shimmery and very powdery. looked like cake on my skin. didn't compliment my skin tone and looked very unnatural. will not purchase or recommend.

on 6/26/2008 2:57:00 PM

Retails for $7.99 USD at Ulta. Supposedly a dupe for Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick. Never tried BB but I kinda like this shimmer strip. I applied it with a mineral brush to my cheeks and got a VERY subtle glow to my cheeks. It was just enough that if you want to pull off a natural face, this gives a hint of color without the look of blush. Doesn't leave obvious sparkles all over your skin. Doesn't rub off easily. I prefer the packaging this way but others may not...There is no applicator or compartment for one. It is simply a square compact with powder. I bought this one in Rose. I am naturally cool-toned and medium ivory.