DuWop Duet Eye Shadow in Chai

on 3/4/2011 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

These are great eyeshadows for neutral or warm look. They are soft, well-pigmented, and have great staying power. I used them together or separately, and they work great either way.

on 8/9/2009 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Very lovely neutrals that seem to go with any other colour. Just like other duwop e/s find this has staying power. Like another reviewer I like to use either of these as a wash overe entire lid but they do both go together great. This is my fav day eyeshadhadow

on 2/15/2009 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I totally agree with the first reviewer. These are great neutrals; they're sheer yet also easily layerable. I love the velvety texture and the packaging is adorable. The price isn't bad considering the quality of the product ($17 USD at Sephora); luckily, I bought mine off eBay for $7 :D. I'll definitely buy this again.

on 6/26/2008 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is one of my favorite shadows I have bought. The color is amazing - one a soft gold shimmer and the other a golden bronze shimmer. Both are very neutral and buildable, and compliment each other nicely. They do start off being slightly sheer but you can see them on the skin. I typically use one or the other as an eyewash for the ultimate natural looking eye. It has some shimmer, not too much, but enough to be noticeable. Lasts for hours, didn't crease at all on me, I use primer on my lids beforehand. I use the gold for a highlighter for night as well. Stays well in my purse, hasn't cracked or broken into bits and I have had it since December. This is a bit expensive to me at $17 but I will repurchase. Not quite my HG but close....still looking for that perfect nude/neutral eye.