July 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Conditioner - Palmer's - Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Repairing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by nanaknickers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Texture
Thick and creamy but easy enough to spread. Not a "slippery" conditioner. I follow it with something watery to detangle.

Scent
I will keep buying this mainly for the smell. Straight out of the tube the smell is a chemically/coconut scent. What I love is how the coconut smell lingers in my hair. It makes my hair smell delicious!

I have thick afro textured hair; it's actually pretty healthy but I like to use a protein conditioner a couple of times a month. This is a light protein conditioner that I can leave on for 5mins and it keeps my hair feeling and looking strong and healthy. This product is super inexpensive and cost me about $3. Overall I like it a lot and recommend it especially if you have thick hair that is frizzy/dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I don't understand the negative reviews for this conditioner. I have the kind of limp, fine hair this conditioner is aimed at and my hair loves keratin and panthenol. Most products overload or coat my hair but this one doesn't even though it contains 'cones, which I normally avoid like the plague. My daughter bought it without realising it is not suited to her thick, very dry, curly hair so I tried it and my hair looked fabulous: shiny and well-nourished. You only need a small amount - less is definitely more. If you have the kind of hair you have to wash every day, it's definitely worth trying. I've used it a few times now and I'll definitely re-purchase as it's such great quality for the price. UPDATE: I love this conditioner! It's going to last me ages as I need so little. I use it a few times a week for weeks now and I've hardly made a dent in the tube! Makes my hair sleek, shiny and full of bounce.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell is absolutely intoxicating. I used this for a cowash on my African 4 b hair. Made my hair feel clean which is quite interesting but the slip wasn't the best I've had, though detangling was a breeze. Also, it didn't make my hair feel conditioned. Again, love the coconut smell but when I am done I will not repurchase. Maybe I'll try this with heat next time...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by kimbatron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this because I was too lazy to buy my usual. What a mistake that was. I have normal to oily hair, and it made it ridiculously dry! I thought putting more in would help but it was just doing the opposite of conditioning. My hair felt disgusting after it dried. 1 lippy because I loved the smell. Overall, waste of money and in the bin it went. I would rather dip my head in a tub of lard.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Romanticide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells of chemicals, do not expect coconut. The consistency of this conditioner is hard out of the tube and left less than desirable results on my curly hair. Ended up using it as hand wash.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Yansa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love. This is a very well packaged tube of thick, creamy, silicone-y goodness. Smells delish. Comb glides right through. Can't beat the price.

Definitely a win on my kinky curly hair, that I'm currently growing out of a relaxer. Translation? TangleMageddon. This stuff is my most recent weapon. I'll continue to use until it stops working or they discontinue it (because one or the other always happens doesn't it?) because I have spared no expense and got the same or substandard results.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by LexAndTheCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's not too heavy or too light. I don't have that heavy and dull feeling hair after I use it. Doesn't interfere with my curls (I find some conditioners weigh them down). Smells amazing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The fragrance is somewhat nice, a bit strong but nice. However it is way too rich for my fine hair! It makes it look oily, limp and dull...Ended up giving it away...I think you can get away with using Coconut shampoo only

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This conditioner left my hair feeling coated and looking dull. The smell is too strong and I ended up hating after 2 uses! You get a big bottle and it's not that expensive but it didn't leave my hair feeling soft or looking shiny. Didn't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

For some reason i got this but in a little bag package? For $2 at Target, but what can i say, this stuff is amazing! Smells soooo goodd, and left my hair super soft. I'll definitely buy the tube later on.