April 20, 2014 | 1725 users online

Treatments - Aveda - Dry Remedy Treatment Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by mdias712

I started using this while I was in Afghanistan deployed. Prior to using this, My hair felt like straw after I washed it due to the harsh water. I had a hard time even running a Comb through my hair! This product made my hair soft and my comb runs through it like butter. I've been using this product for five years and I absolutely love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by rjmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just don't get it. My cheap conditioner (garner fructis) does a MUCH MUCH better job moisturizing my hair. This isn't worth the money or the extra time it takes to actually do it. Not sure why Aveda products never work for me. I love the idea of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love, looove this stuff! Like most Aveda products, it smells divine. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. The lovely smell lasts on my hair all day. I am not going to lie, I do often find myself sniffing my hair (obviously when no one is looking, lol) on the day I've treated. A little goes a long way, which is great cause this stuff is quite pricey. But worth every penny! Best hair masque out there!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It is a great deep conditioner that works wonders for my incredibly thick, coarse, dry, color-treated & heat-styled hair. It is thick and intense, and I only need about a quarter-sized blob for my entire head of hair. It rinses clean and leaves my hair soft and shiny. The fragrance is the typical herbal Aveda scent, which I personally love. This is a must-have product for me and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

I didn't like the dry remedy shampoo but the masque I loved. Still have to keep it away from roots but with a conditioner that's kinda the norm anyways so will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ontheglam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Generally, I do not spend this much money on hair conditioner ($29 for 4 oz.)- but given the recent state that my hair has been in, I was desperate to try anything. My hair has been over-colored, brittle, and dull for the last couple years. Breaking half-way up the shaft, totally uncool and very very sad. I have used the treatment 4 times in the last week and a half, and it really has made a very noticeable difference in my hair's condition. For the first time in years, it feels soft and elastic, and is very very shiny. The last time I used this, I used a clarifying shampoo first, and that really intensified the results.
I'm happy! Will buy again if I ever get to this point again, but I'm hoping not to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this masque. It smells so good. Not fruity, not flowery, I cant describe it, just yummy. My hair always feels great after using it, it feels soft, smooth, shiney, strong, and reduces frizz. Pretty expensive though, but its a nice luxury.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by stormV301

This is amazing! It smells delicious (even if it is bright yellow!) and leaves my hair so so sooooo soft and shiny! You only need to use a little bit, so the tube lasts for ages! Like all conditioners, dont use it on your roots as it will make them greasy and weigh them down. Use from mid-lengths to the tips of your hair and you won't be dissapointed! It is a little pricey, but it's one of the best treatments I have found. I got some samples when I had my hair cut with Aveda a couple of years ago, and have been hooked ever since. I have hair to my lower back, naturally straight and quite thick - it has kept my ends in check!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by syrinx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Leaves my hair shiny and manageable. This has really helped to add much needed moisture back to my hair and keep it healthy between cuts. The results are even better when I remember to rinse with cool water. I also like using this in combination with the shampoo. The regular conditioner was just so-so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is awesome! I bought this because I went from brunette to blonde a couple of months ago and my hair got damaged and dry from the bleach. First of all it smells amazing, it has a musky scent to it (not sure if I'm using the right word). It leaves my hair sooo soft, moisturized and smelling great. It did wonders for my damaged hair and I've only used it once a week for a month. My hair is super soft and back to its original healthiness and shine. If you're suffering from damaged hair give this a try!