April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Crayon Khol Bleu de Jim

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The crayon kohls from Lancome are probably the highest quality eyeliners I've ever had the chance to use. Ther are extremely pigmented and smooth. I have blue eyes and usually suit very bright blue liners...but this is not my color. I love the pale aqua one instead called Vatuele which is just as high quality but suits me more.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2008 10:00:00 AM More reviews by djpaint

I love this pencil and get tons of compliments and questions when I wear it.

As the previous poster said, the pencil is huge and should last for a long time.

I gave it a 4 because it does fade/disappear on me after a bit. I suppose I should try it with a primer underneath when I do my lower lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 10:28:00 AM More reviews by LaRue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for a beautiful blue pencil to wear on the waterline, but everything I tried just did not show up there. So, even though this was $23, I tried it, since I have been happy with Lancome in the past. This pencil is great. The color is lovely, it shows up brilliantly on the waterline, lasts all day, and the pencil is huge, I am sure it will last for years. I could not be more pleased!