October 20, 2014 | 1895 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Eucerin - Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Usually eye make-up removers give my eyes hard time. Even so praised J&J baby shampoo stung my eyes and made me cry. Lancome micellar water did some nice job, but I had to rub it harder than I like to treat my undereye area. This one removes non-waterproof mascara easy, without much of an effort and don't irritate my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by lufi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is part of Eucerin's Sensitive Facial Skin line. According to the Eucerin website, this eye MU remover is oil, fragrance & color-free. It is suitable for contact lens wearers, has the same PH as tears and contains dexpanthenol & glycerin.

My opinion: I give this a HG status because it not only removes non-waterproof eye MU very well but it's the only eye MU remover that hasn't irritated my eyes & eye area in any way (dryness, stingy or tight feeling on lids & undereye area). It also feels very fresh upon application.

Ingredients:
Aqua . PEG-40 Hydrogenerated Castor Oil . Glycerin . Steareth-20 . Penthenol . Methylparaben . Trisodium EDTA . Polyaminopropyl Biguanide