August 20, 2014 | 1994 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Remington - All That Hot Curlers

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very long medium-thick straight hair, and not a fan of curling. I admit, I only wear curls when I go to salons, because I don't know how to curl my own hair! I find it frustrating and too much time consuming. I envy those who can wear curls! :(

So...after reading reviews, I've decided to try this hot curlers, my perspective about curling changed! I started to love wearing wavy or curly hairs. It's not that hard to use: I section my hair, roll and clip, wait about 5 - 15 mins (depends on your hair type), do my make up and unroll it, comb it with my fingers, and it's pretty easy for me.

I use hair serum or leave-in after shower, then heat protectant spray before curling. Then after curling, I spray a bit of hairspray, it last longer that way for me.

I recommend this for girls who wants to curl their hair while doing something else (make up or check emails) and for those whose trying to curl for the first time and still learning.

Only downside is it is space consuming.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got these as a gift, since I needed an easier way to curl my hair since curling irons don't work too great for me. I thought I'd give these a shot since they looked awesome and I had heard pretty good things about them. They are pretty much awesome curlers. It was easy for me to get the hang of it after some practice, and when I took the curlers out my hair was beautiful. But even with heat protectant, my ends looked fried. And after about an hour, my hair would fall almost to my natural wavy hair. The little clamps aren't so great either. Once I clip them into my hair, its like they just fall halfway out anyways. The big box they sit in is really bulky. This might work on a different hair type, since my hair is pretty thick, but this just did NOT work out for me. :[

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by girlygirl19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got these curlers at Wal-Mart and paid around $20-$30. They heat up in a couple of minutes and don't have any spiky things on them - so they don't pull on my hair.

I don't have time to use them every day, but I like them.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2008 7:08:00 AM More reviews by kittydelight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

these hot rollers made my hair look amazing... for about 2 hours. then it was back to being literally stick straight. if my curls actually stayed intact i would freakin love this product, my hair was actually shinier and smoother after using these rollers in than it was before using them (thanks to the ceramic and ionic treatment from the rollers). i had shiny, volumized, bouncy/wavy curls- my dream come true except for the fact that they didn't last. i also wanted a set of hot rollers because i thought that using them would actually be faster in the morning than my chi iron, but it's really more tedious and time consuming (as well as space consuming in my bathroom). could be because i've gotten so good at curling my hair with an iron that it takes me less than 15 minutes now in comparison to the 20 minutes you have to leave these in for, not to mention the time it takes to heat them up, pin them in, and then take them out. the pins included to hold them in are CRAP, they unroll halfway after you put them in and leave hot parts of the roller exposed and your neck burned. i could imagine with some practice and the right type of hair this might work wonders for you, but i'm returning mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by giraffes4me

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am very impressed with these hot rollers. It has been years since I've rolled my hair because I always found other rollers to be really time consuming and tedious to get the rollers to stay in. I have a Black Tie holiday party coming up and when I found these at Ross for $10, I decided to give them a try. It is hard to describe how the rollers work, but I found them simple to wrap and they really held in well. The set is compact and has a convenient cord wrap. 24 rollers were just enough for my just beyond shoulder length hair. This is not something I will use every day, but for special occasions this set is just right.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Hyperduckz3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

*PHOTO INCLUDED*
I love these! They heat up super fast (about 2 minutes) & create great curls:) There are two sizes of curlers, small/medium & medium large. My routine is to: wash my hair, blow dry, put these in & leave them in for about 20 minutes, take out, & then "finger brush" my hair. I then style & spray a little hairspray. DO NOT use a straightner before putting these in...your hair will not curl as well (I know this from experience). I purchased them at Target for about 20$. I actually had to buy two because I have so much gosh darn hair that I couldn't curl all of my hair with just one set.
continued >>