November 28, 2014 | 1252 users online

Eyeliner - Pur Minerals - Eye pencils - ALL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I LOVE this eyeliner! One of the best crayon/pencil liners I have ever used. It doesn't crease, which is a biggy for me because I feel ALL pencil liners crease. I love the convenient twist-up packaging. I got this in the color "Hidden Treasure", which is a dark brown with gold flecks in it. It really compliments my eyes. Has great pigmentation. Even though I feel it is a bit pricey for an eyeliner, I think I would definitely repurchase :D

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by umiryuzaki90

I purchase two of them. I bought one in hello bright eyes and onyx. They are in wonderful packaging but it is not smudge proof nor water proof at all. It budges so much. They are also expensive one of them are like $17 for one. Would not recommend this!! I like the hello bright eyes wish they were actually waterproof and smudge proof... :( Better off with my maybelline eyestudio gel eyeliner.. :P

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by endlessly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't remember how I got this eye pencil (got it for free I believe) but I like it. I have it in Chocolate Mica and it's actually brown when I apply it. The smudger is really good too. I use this eyeliner on days I want a more natural look. Probaby won't be buying it again if I had to pay the full price for it ($17USD).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm torn on this. I'm not sure if I'd buy again or not. I got mine on Ebay so the price was ok (I only paid 12 with shipping) but I'm not sure I'd pay full price.

The PROS:
- very smooth, goes on easy
- love the smudger. It's a nice, big one, not one of those wussy ones like on some drugstore pencils
- I have the brown (chocolate mica) and it's very true to color. I've gotten browns before that are either closer to black or almost taupe when actually on

The CONS:
- when I put it on my waterline, it doesn't last all day. On my eyelid, by the end of the day, it's smeared clear up almost to my crease. I'm having this problem alot with pencil liners but for a higher end one, I'd expect it to perform a little better
- anyone else notice the lids, especially on the smudger end, don't quite fit right? A little nit-picky maybe but for 17 bucks a pop, I don't want to throw my pencil in my purse on the go and lose the lid and then most of the product because the lid didn't fit tight.

So. I'm just not sure. I'd probably buy again on reduced price from Ebay or when Ulta has it's rare coupon you can use on high end items or keep an eye out to see if PM puts it on it's specials section but NEVER full price.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by ontariogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As most other products in this line I like this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is water resistant. I love all the colours. The only problem I have had with it is that there does not seem to be much product in this self sharpening pencil....and it breaks off on me way to soon! "Still keep buying it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Tarna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the eyes pencils but my complaint would be that it is easy to damage the pencil itself from its own case. I use it daily and it does not bother my eyes. The pencils does wear off easily but that is nothing unexpected with most pencils. I do wish they were cheaper because buying for full price is not nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by lilmaggy84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift. It was in the color onyx and it goes for 16.50. Ok so I love mineral makeup and all natural makeup and by the company name PUR minerals, I thought ok another mineral company to try out.... NOT...This liner has parabens (nasty preservatives).. I noticed that the ULta website doesn't list parabens as an ingredients.. but hello.. they are on the ingredient list on the box it came in.. soo.. I found the liner hard.. I HATE the whole warm up your liner so that you can put it on..boo.. I want a liner that goes on smooth and creamy.. So it does have good lasting power but thats the only good thing I can say about it... I wouldn't purchase this eyeliner and so far with my experience with their gloss.. I don't think I would ever purchase anything from PUR MINERALS...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a swap in onyx. It applies smoothly and stays on well. However I wouldn't buy this again, it's $15 and the avon ones that are just as good are less than a third of that

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 5:53:00 AM More reviews by blondejunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the color polished stone. It is a nice neutral, natural color. I always wear a shadow base (udpp or tfsi) and it helps lock in the liner color. I did not have the same issue as the previous reviewer. It stays on really well, smudges and sets nicely. I always warm the tip up by drawing a line on my hand before I apply it so it doesn't pull my lid, nothing out of the ordinary. I would buy again because I know it stays on and wears well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2008 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this in a ShopNBC kit. The color is "Midnight Sapphire" which is an absolutely beautiful smokey gray-blue. It glides on easily without tugging and blends well with the attached sponge tip. The problem? This stuff disappeared within a couple of HOURS. I've never had a problem with my eyeliner fading, but when I looked in the mirror a couple hours later, it was faded in several areas and almost GONE in others! Weird. Will not repurchase.