July 30, 2014 | 2014 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - HiP Metallic Duo - Sculpted #106

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by sunnygrl

I like this duo, but it wasn't what I orginally thought it was going to be. The pretty plum color applies like a black eyeshadow (great for eyeliner, but not for a eyeshadow). The rosy color is pretty but it looks like a soft pink on the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by lapislazuli17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the HIP duos, especially this one. The two shades go well with my medium toned skin. I also like how the lighter shade can be worn out in the day. It makes me feel so girly, but with metallic glints it makes me feel glamorous. I also find it hard to wear pinks, but these shades really worked and looked amazing with smudgy kohl liner in a smoky effect. Love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One of my absolute favourite eyeshadow duos. A little water makes the pink colour a gorgeous mauve-y rose and the blackened purple is a beautiful liner and is also lovely for the outer v. I definitely recommend wetting the pink shadow though as it becomes so much more vibrant.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by jlin113

This is a staple in my makeup bag since I love using this for quick smokey eyes when transitioning from day to evening looks. It has great pigmentation, especially if you dip your brush in water before applying - if you do that then this can even double as an eyeliner. I have the one with the compact mirror (which is SUPER useful) but I noticed that newer ones do not have this compact mirror! They need to include that back!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love L'Oreal HIP eyeshadows. I have just about every duo out they have available. I use the lighter shades for everyday wear and I pair it with the darker shade for a good evening outing. They have good staying power when used with any eye primer I've used. I have to use primer since I'm a contact lenses wearer and it's easy for my to get irritated when eyeshadow falls into my eyes. I even prefer these shadows over my Lorac palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by SugaryMimi

i love this duo so much!! pink side is my favorite color. it's so gorgeous pink with brown undertone. purple color is nice and pigmented too <3 love it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this duo for FIVE years! The color payoff is nice and the texture is smooth, but it has poor staying power IMO. That's why I only give it 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by napkinz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love love this duo. probably my favorite of the HIP i've tried. the pink side is quite pigmented but i do have to build it up. the dark purple side though.....WHOA. sooo pigmented. but very blendable and wearable. its sooo easy to make a gorgeous smokey eye with this duo. i just love the darker side. its a very dark purple, almost black with pink shimmer. the HIP packaging is pointless beyond all measure of reason but i love this shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own 11 of these HIP duo's...and the metallic shadow duo's are my favorite. As the product states they are "high intensity pigments". These duo's can hold their own when compared with UD or MAC and for the price ...you can't beat the value. This duo is you classic pink and deep purple with high shimmer. Great lasting power with a primer underneath. I use this duo for a great purple smokey eye. I would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Megss

Just purchased Sculpted Shadow Duo today for $9 Canadian. I couldn't resist, what with all the great reviews on this product. I'm really impressed with how pigmented these shades are...can't really get much better for the price & the sparkles (metallic) part of the shadow definitely makes this shadow a must-buy if you want your eyes to dazzle. I have big dark brown eyes, and these colours made my eyes pop when I applied them as a cat-eye look. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippys was due to the fact that the mirror in the bottom compartment was missing!! Wasn't very impressed with that. Also, the little applicator brush it comes with is cheap, so there isn't much use for it. But overall I'm very happy with my purchase!! :D