September 2, 2014 | 1787 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink EDT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

very green but also very pretty, light, girly. good for summer and spring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by henwen88

I looove this. It's called Pink Sheer Fragrance Mist, and I like to spray it all over me before I head out the door. It's a really fun, girly scent that's very youthful. It reminds me of high school days with my best friend. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the scent and the bottle. This is one perfume that I could smell again and again. There is something very light about it that makes me feel really girly when I have it on. I've never come across a perfume with such a unique fragrance. They really hit all the right notes with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by carriespooner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love Pink. I do. This is a really pretty scent and I wear it for my day to day.
This is another fragrance that is targeted toward teens but I still really love and it smells great on me. I usually buy VS fragrances after Christmas so the deals are awesome! It goes with my "pink" sweat pants which remind me of college, totally!

Pink really feels like me so I give it the best review ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this perfume. It's very "girly" smelling<3 I've noticed that it stays on alot longer than some other perfumes that I've tried. The only downside for me is the price. The largest bottle is $55-$65 dollars(depending on sales, etc.)Will definatle purchase again<3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by catsrsmarterthandogs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This scent is okay, but there is something sharp in it that I just can't get use to. Not one for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 1:26:00 PM More reviews by LadyWilde

On my skin, Pink was all bitter citrus and sharp neroli. I didn't get any of the soft, pretty muguet that I smelled in the bottle, or any of the other florals, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2005 12:12:00 PM More reviews by hunnigurl24

this smell is undescribale. but if you enjoy fruity-floral scents like light blue and i love love you will definitely enjoy this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2005 2:25:00 AM More reviews by bsb_baby_love

MY HG of fragrances, I'm on ,my third bottle. I love sccents with citrus tones and this one delivers. If you like fruity fresh scents, give this a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by tanya01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this one, especially in the summer. To me it smells like fresh laundered sheets blowing on a summer breeze! I'm usually not into florals but this just smells great.