Victoria's Secret Pink EDT

on 5/28/2011 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

very green but also very pretty, light, girly. good for summer and spring.

on 8/10/2009 3:15:00 AM

I looove this. It's called Pink Sheer Fragrance Mist, and I like to spray it all over me before I head out the door. It's a really fun, girly scent that's very youthful. It reminds me of high school days with my best friend. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love the scent and the bottle. This is one perfume that I could smell again and again. There is something very light about it that makes me feel really girly when I have it on. I've never come across a perfume with such a unique fragrance. They really hit all the right notes with this one!

Love Pink. I do. This is a really pretty scent and I wear it for my day to day.
This is another fragrance that is targeted toward teens but I still really love and it smells great on me. I usually buy VS fragrances after Christmas so the deals are awesome! It goes with my "pink" sweat pants which remind me of college, totally!

Pink really feels like me so I give it the best review ever!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this perfume. It's very "girly" smelling<3 I've noticed that it stays on alot longer than some other perfumes that I've tried. The only downside for me is the price. The largest bottle is $55-$65 dollars(depending on sales, etc.)Will definatle purchase again<3

This scent is okay, but there is something sharp in it that I just can't get use to. Not one for me.

on 1/24/2006 1:26:00 PM

On my skin, Pink was all bitter citrus and sharp neroli. I didn't get any of the soft, pretty muguet that I smelled in the bottle, or any of the other florals, either.

on 12/3/2005 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this smell is undescribale. but if you enjoy fruity-floral scents like light blue and i love love you will definitely enjoy this one.

on 10/17/2005 2:25:00 AM

MY HG of fragrances, I'm on ,my third bottle. I love sccents with citrus tones and this one delivers. If you like fruity fresh scents, give this a try.

on 2/23/2005 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this one, especially in the summer. To me it smells like fresh laundered sheets blowing on a summer breeze! I'm usually not into florals but this just smells great.

Popular Fragrances