July 24, 2014 | 1538 users online

Deodorants - Adidas Cotton Tech absorbent-deo

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Samanthagrace22

This product was awful. The price was not bad but after a few hours of putting this on I smelled awful which is uncommon for me as I NEVER smell like B.O. Not to mention my under arms are dark now because of this. This product has overall done more damage than good to my body. Will have to use up all of these and will definitely never buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

This stuff was great, albeit sounds polarizing, either you love it or despise hate it but I really loved it!! Too bad it's DC'ed! it's true that YMMV but for me this stuff worked really well effectively against BO, sweatiness, & general funk. I am a big huge Adidas Moves fan & fan of any kinda sporty scents in general, so this was a big winner w me. Now I kind of float from deo to deo not really being loyal to any certain 1, but I was loyal to this deo then. Seems like I used it up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by MonicaRockvilleMD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is (was) the only thing I used. It did not stain my black workout shirts like antiperspirants with aluminum. It survived my intense cardio workouts. It was gentle. It used to be $4 at ultra but since Coty/adidas decided to stop manufacturing I don't know what else to buy. It has THIRTY ingredients so I have NO IDEA what ingredient or combination of ingredients to look for in my next aluminum-free deodorant. Any ideas?

Edited: See my review for Trader Joe's Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by eliztay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I bought this deodorant because it said it wouldn't stain my whites,i smelled it in the store and it smelt great...before I put it on. This deodorant seemed promising...it wore off right away and it left me smelling like B.O which is extremely uncommon for me because I never ever get that smell. So if you don't want to have smelly pits I would not recommend this at all!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would agree with the others that this one is worth skipping. Not only did it *not* work on me, but it stung and irritated my skin. This deodorant failed on me, sometimes even just an hour after applying. Did nothing to help with odor. The worst of the aluminum-free deodorants so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by BonR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this product because it was aluminum free and I thought I'd be doing something good for myself. It did NOT work out. This is the worst experience that I've ever had with any deodorant, ever. It burns my skin, it broke my skin. It's peeling and my underarms are discolored. Before using this product I never had any such problems with my underarms. I can't believe they are now about 10 shades DARKER than my skin! I'm horrified and I don't know what to do. I'm considering not using any deodorant at all until it clears up. I want to contact the manufacturer to complain about it. I can't believe that so many people have had similar experiences with this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is easily the worst deordorant I've ever used - my skin isn't normally sensitive, yet this leaves it sore and burning. The texture is odd, like the member before me mentioned, it leaves a film that peels (hence the soreness I'm dealing with). So glad I didn't use this in the hot weather, as my skin is now quite discolored as a result of it.

I love the Adidas roll on deodorant so I was certain I'd feel the same way about this, but no. Since I can't even finish this, I obviously won't be purchasing again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by BeaPea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

EW! Hate is a strong word but I reallyyyyyy hate this deodorant. It DOES NOT sink into the skin, leaves a nasty white film, gets on clothes, and has a gross, slimy texture overall. This is probably the harshest review I have ever written but I'm sorry...This deodorant didn't do it for me. I stick with Dove and Secret.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by MU2

Love, love, love!!!! Best absorbent deodorant I have ever used....must be the cotton tech+ addition! I have tried everything...Tom's, crystal deo, Arm & Hammer Essentials Natural Deodorant and even Adidas men's deodorant (that had a mild smell)....can't believe they do not put the cotton tech+ in ALL of their deodorants. Lasts forever, works great for me (of course, ymmv....we all sweat differently!).....hope it stays around forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by AllisonWunderland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not really in the habit of reviewing deodorant because I don't branch out much from my good ol' Secret Clinical. I read on some dermatology student's blog that this "cotton tech" stuff works really well so I decided to give it a whirl (mostly because I found myself at the drugstore having forgotten to wear deodorant that day... disaster). The fragrance is Pure Lightness, which is one of Adidas' perfumes, to me it smells like a nice fresh dryer-sheet-y floral. I slathered it on immediately upon reaching the safety of my car, and BEHOLD! The stink was immediately gone. It stayed gone all day, too. It felt a bit slick down there for a while, I really put a ton of it on so I'm not surprised. It did seem to absorb sweat pretty effectively... I mean, it's no Secret Clinical, but it did a damn good job for something that doesn't contain that aluminum tetrablablablablah crap. I have taken to carrying it in my bottomless purse for the (frequent) occasion in which I forget to apply deodorant before leaving the house. I like it so much that I've been leaving the house without my Secret on purpose. Does this mean I can ditch the toxic but effective Secret? No. I'll just save Secret for days when I wear nice clothes because it's some law of nature that my volume of sweat goes up at the same rate as the amount I paid for the shirt.