April 23, 2014 | 1909 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Invisible Dry - Anti White Marks

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by kristynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really bad deodorant. It just makes my under arms feel wet and it really doesn't help me to smell good or stay dry. Never buying again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

pros:
1. no white marks on my clothes or on my skin
2. nice smell, not too strong
3. when your skin touches your clothes after you spray them on, the smell on your clothes is noticable (in a nice way) and strangely stays longer than on your skin o.0
4. it is invisible

cons:
1. its not really dry, like if youre feeling hot, you'll sweat but not crazy sweat
2. like i said before, the smell only lasts for 3 hours or 4

so in conclusion, i think i can find better spray doe that actually does the same thing but better :) but in the mean time ill finish this one off

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by blackberrygal

This is probably the worst deodorant i have ever used. no staying power at all. it smells funny and somehow does not go with my body chemistry and i end up smellin bad just badddd.. There are many other deodorants better than this. will never repurchase. since the smell of this deo is quite strong, it makes it difficult to wear perfumes along with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Mariah97

I didn't enjoy this product. Normally I'm not picky about deodorants, but this one did not stop sweat it only masked it with a scent. The only good part I found was that it had a nice scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by louloujay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never had a problem with a deodrant before but I really hate this. I don't sweat much but I feel moist and I really HATE the smell. It's way too strong and I think it smells really soapy and horrible. I'll never buy this again. I also hate when you just put your deodrant on and all of a sunnden lots of white powder falls from your underarms on to the floor. Hate it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by theartyard

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the spray version of this and I use it just because I absolutely adore the smell of this.
I don't really sweat that much..that could be due to me using this product (I use this daily).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by rishasoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the spray version, I'm not entirely sure what scent it is because it doesn't say on the can but the scent is my biggest gripe! It smells powdery, like older women would use. I do sweat but I find the deo-smell covers any other smell. It really is no white marks which is really great and it dries quick, but the smell is so bad which means I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by strambini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this deodorant! I notice other people say it doesn't do a good job as an anti-perspirant, but I have experienced the opposite (maybe it works differently for different types people). I used to use Rexona and I though it was okay and then I switched to Dove and immediately noticed I sweat less, not to mention this one really doesn't leave white marks!

Highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is having a nice smell but too bad is not protecting against perspiration.
This is 0% alcohol..and when u start sweating..same time u start to stink..product without alcohol are less efective like deodorants against perspiration.
I will not re-buy it

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Foxay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this if my other deodorant runs out! Doesn't really do a good job of deodorising-couldn't trust it to keep me smell nice, which isn't what you need!
I do like the smell of the product, but it felt me feeling sweaty and sticky and I'm not normally a sweaty person! Disappointing.