July 29, 2014 | 1877 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Anastasia Tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by kaysae

My gosh these tweezers are expensive, but they are the best! Now these tweezers are definitely not worth $28 (i dont think any should be unless theyre made of gold), BUT if you were already planning to buy other $20+ tweezers (ahem tweezerman), then you might as well shell out the extra few bucks for these babies. I previously owned two tweezermans (the standard slant ones) and those kept on breaking my hairs as I was trying to pull them out. Then I ordered an anastasia kit which included these tweezers (and stencils, brow powder duo, clear brow gel, mini dual ended brush/spoolie, bag case) and I fell in deep deep love. I now own two of these tweezers and they both work fantastically well. The price is extremely horrible but if you can get past that, or if you were originally planning to buy expensive tweezers anyways, pick these up! Sadly I would repurchase despite it being so expensive, they're that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by strippedwaxstudio

I use these tweezers all day every day! They are the absolute best! They stay nice and sharp for a long period of time. My only regret is that i didn't by them sooner :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Stephaniejeann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These tweezers are holy grail status for me. Tweezerman really doesn't have anything on these tweezers. They can reach hairs that my ultra precision Tweezermans can't reach, they're razor sharp, and are a must have to keep brows looking groomed and neat. With these tweezers and the Anatasia Of Beverly Hills scissors my brows are on point to say the least. These tweezers last too so they are well worth the investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

These are fabulous! Precise, sharp, and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by mariamsultana

I got this in an Anastasia brow kit about 2 years ago and they are still going strong! I would say that they are comparable to Tweezerman and I'm very happy with them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I'm quite surprised at how much I like these tweezers. I had already purchased some Sally Hansen Tweezers a while ago. I couldn't seem to pluck any hairs with the Sally Hansen tweezers from the day I got them. So, I figured I would spend a bit more on high quality tweezers. These tweezers are indeed worth the price. They grip the hairs firmly and make plucking very easy. I do not think that the edges are sharp enough to cut my hairs, but my hair is kind of coarse. The only thing that would make these tweezers a better deal would be to have the company offer free lifetime sharpening and repairs, like Tweezerman.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by butterflyashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These tweezers are well worth the price tag; I've had mine for 3 years and it hasn't shown any signs of dulling. They make grooming a lot less painful and keep my unruly brows in shape.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by DEWW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok so I've had the same pair of Anastacia pink twezeers for over 4 years... our relationship began while on a trip to Chicago so I know exactly when I bought them and they are 95% as new, maybe a little less sharp but still in great shape. I forgot them when on a 3 week vacation and was in desperate need of some grooming so I bought a pair of Tweezerman but they didn't compare. So even though Anastacia's are really expensive (for me anyway) I was tempted to buy a new pair, but honestly I don't need to just yet, maybe in 6 months, so that would make them 5 years old, not bad ha?? :)
Status: HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I was in love with my Tweezerman until these tweezers came along. They are razor sharp and can pluck out the tiniest hairs that even Tweezerman can't reach. Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by alborosie

I feel really bad posting a negative review but this was my experience with this tweezer.

Of course I read reviews on here because I was looking for a better tweezer, I previously used a tweezerman (still do). Anyways so the reviews convinced me and I bought one at Sephora with my mom. At first they seemed to work but I could help but notice how sharp they were. I have really thick hair but all it managed to do was cut my hair instead of pulling it out. The tweezers that I bought were probably defective or something. Not gonna lie, I'm still interested in buying Anatasia products but just not this tweezer. I found these new cheap tweezer at my local dollar store and they work amazingly but they become dull within a few uses.