October 31, 2014 | 843 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Shimmering Shine Liquid Eyeshadow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have one in gold and I love it! I paid around £2 for it on ebay and it truly is a very nice eye shadow and has such a lovely shine and colour!

I wish I could find some more for just as cheap, they are just that good that I would feel the need to buy more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 7:10:00 AM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

I like this better than chanel's ombré d'eu fluid iridescent shadow, which sucks for me, since I got this mad cheap while ulta was clearing out their Bourjois stock--the chanel was probably about 10x more expensive. Granted, chanel's packinging is arguably better, given the inclusion of the nail-polish like balls inside, which aid in the mixing of the product, and the container seems more airtight. Ok, I like the iconic double CC's too. Other than that, the bourjois shadow is identical, from pigmentation down to its doe-foot applicator.

My particular shadow is a mid range taupe (magnetique I think? Left in the picture above, or v similar.) it looks absolutely stunning when layered under patina. I've always adored patina, but this is a true game changer. I use MAC paint in untitled as my base, and even my oily lids stay intact all day with this combo. I regret not buying several when it was so flipping cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by lucamom

I have to agree with other reviewers, I think these are great. Takes some practice to learn to apply, but color and staying power are great. I have 31 Molecule d'or, and 32 Brun Magnetique. Not loving the container, you have to take the top off and then you find the applicator, seems an unnecessary step to me. I got these on sale at Ulta for a good price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by shigawire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Been wanting a liquid eyeshadow for a while now after hearing that they offer a better base for lightly pigmented powder shadow. Tried it on and kind of love it. It's a bit weird to have the glossy feel on your eyelids for a couple of seconds after, but the application is super easy and product dries quickly. Kind of holy grail-ish for quick, easy early morning application.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by lulu3061

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Please bring Bourjois back to the US!! I love, love, love everything about this line and these eye shadows are great. I picked up a number of them when I was in London this summer and and wish I could find more of this over here. The pigmentation is great and the staying power is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by tweety1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Bought this product some time ago, for a bargin price!!!!, I have to be honest that was the only reason I bought it ,I was truly amazed by how smooth it looked on the eye lid,and it last all day
this has to be the best best cream eye shadow I have ever bought get product highly recommended :~)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Kcairns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in two shades; gold and dark grey. I do not use this as eyeshadow but would agree with other reviewers that this would not blend well at all as it dries quickly and doesn't budge at all once it's set. However, I use this only as eyeliner (I use it with a small eyeliner brush, not the applicator provided which looks pretty awful). As an eyeliner I think this stuff is awesome. I especially like the dark metallic grey colour. It applies easily and evenly and results in a lovely nightime look that lasts and lasts. I can wear this stuff on a night out, fall asleep with my m/up on (I don't do that often, honestly ;-) )and when I wake up in the morning it's still perfect- no fading, flaking or smudges. Even if I rub my eyes it just doesn't budge. I would repurchase in theory but as I use this in such small quantities I can't imagine running out any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jena10607

I have this in pink and it's a really pretty pink. It feels wet when you put it on and you have to work fast with it because when it dries it stays put. I didn't like the white color, didn't give any color. I would like to get the other colors because the staying power is good. I think you can only use it on the lid though, I don't see how you could use it anywhere else on your eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Very pigmented...beautifully shimmery...amazing lasting power and cute packaging.

I have this in 38 Rose Electron, which is a pink that actually shows up on my skin.

Don't be intimidated by its applicator, it applies nicely. You may need to blend it a little bit with a brush if you don't get it on quite right, but i find that this takes away a bit of the pigmentation and shimmer and so you'll probably have to apply another coat.

This e/s does dry very fast you have to make sure it's on the right areas quickly! Its a bit of a challenge but I really don't find it to be a major problem esp. that I use it with other colors that are powdery, so it becomes easy to blend over it even after its dried.

Will repurchase.

UPDATE: I bought this in 33 Beige Metallique. It dries to a beautiful shimmery champagne. I haven't used it except as a brow bone highlighter and it is f a n t a s t i c! I'm looking forward to buying more colors of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by heatherpl

I love this product from Bourjois- i have pink and two beige/brown colors

I have used the pink and it does not crease or fade when applied, also it stays on for hours and makes my shadows look really pretty, it gives it a touch of shimmer. also with the beigh colors i have it lasts forever and does not crease or fade

i will be buying more of these