September 24, 2014 | 1492 users online

Body Scrubs - Kiehl's - Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looove this it exfoliates so well and is gently and moisturizing and leaves a light fresh scent. Awesome! I even use this on my lips (:

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by thistlefleur

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this product - the smell, the way it does actually soften and smooth my skin. In fact my only complaint is that the top sheered off when I dropped it in the shower...and it's still almost full. Customer services won't send out a new one (worth a try!) because the product wasn't faulty and of course they can't say how long it may be safe to use as they recommend keeping it sealed!
So I will give this extremely lovely product very low marks because of the customer service...or lack of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have had the same experience as junomacguff (see below). I bought the body polish and creme de corps as a set. I used the polish in the shower and followed it up with the creme afterwards. I got itchy bumps on my arms. However, the reaction did not really set in until the next day. It has lasted about the last six or seven days, only gradually getting better. At first I thought it was the creme de corps, but juno's experience suggests it's the body polish. I'll start using the creme again tomorrow, and see what happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by rainfyrie

This gives me the exact high as when I go for body polishing at the spa, as its texture is just like the ones they use at spas. I don't mind paying a higher price to get that pampering, and my entire bathroom gets transformed into a resort bathroom. The smell is also heavenly, and the concoction of soy and coconut is very island-living-like. I do sometimes put some in a medium size tub when I travel to get the same kind of pampering on-the-go. (I think that sounds crazy but why not?)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this body scrub. I always buy the large size, and keep it in my shower. The scent is really yummy, and lingers which is nice. I only need a tiny amount to exfoliate my entire body, and the large size lasts me about 3 months. I see some people have issues with rashes or skin irritation, which I attribute to scrubbing too hard. I gently massage this scrub on my body and have never had any irritation. My skin feels incredibly soft and moisturized after use. I followup with Creme de Corps or sometimes another moisturizer, as I like to mix things up now and again. I get dry patches on my skin during the winter months or with certain water, and this and the Creme de Corps completely rid me of them all. My one complaint is that water seems to seep into the cap in my shower, but it's a minor annoyance since it doesn't cause a loss of product or anything. I highly recommend this product for soft, supple skin. Also great before shaving your legs!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this in a set with the Creme de Corps body lotion that used to be my HG many moons ago. I tried the scrub in the shower tonight and it felt wonderful. It smells heavenly and a tablespoon sized amount was enough to get my arms and legs as it foams up also. After I rinsed, I applied the Creme de Corps to my arms and my skin felt like silk. A little while later, I looked down and I have a rash on both forearms as well as itchy bumps on my upper arms too. So I jumped back in the shower and washed my arms with Dove sensitive soap. This time after towel drying, I applied my prescription steroid cream allover my arms and took a big dose of Benadryl. Good news is that I can return to their website.

Just goes to show you that if you're sensitive with lots of allergies, you need to patch test ANY new product. Lesson learned.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by maloneyxo

My holy grail scrub! I can't recommend this product enough, I love it! Nothing gets my skin as smooth and hydrated as this scrub, it feels like a really luxe product, and the results speak for themselves. I even think this scrub has helped improve my cracked heels and my fine stretch marks on my thighs. Amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by chob92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

just bought this product today. I have kp and am trying to find the perfect scrub to get rid of those annoying chicken skin bumps on my arms and legs. This is what i thought about the body polish...
pros:
-smells very nice, delicious scent
-think $39 AUD is worth the kiehls products
-good hydration

cons:
-dont think theres enough granules for an effective exfoliant for me. The microdermabrasion product is something that i was looking for but decided to try this because it had more and was cheaper
Overall i dont think i would be buying this again but it was a good experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by leenn32

I'm hooked to this product, smells good and leaves my sensitive skin smooth and moisturised, will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Andrea400

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally. This stuff is fantastic. I have kp on my arms and have had to use AmLactin for that until now. This keeps the kp at bay if followed by a rich moisturizer after. I use it once a week all over and twice a week on my arms and that keeps my skin perfect. Better than Fresh and the many other scrubs I have tried.