Kiehl's Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish

on 3/10/2015 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! The price was a bit off putting, but I took the plunge and bought the smaller size. The polish definitely helps with my keratosis pilaris. I initially used this polish and followed it up with Creme de Corps, but found that it was not necessary to use both in conjunction. The smaller size bottle lasted me a good two months and a half. I did not want to purchase another bottle, thinking that I could find another similar product. Winter came and my skin became very dry and my kp became worse. Had to purchase another bottle and I will probably not diverge from this HG product agan

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Looove this it exfoliates so well and is gently and moisturizing and leaves a light fresh scent. Awesome! I even use this on my lips (:

I really love this product - the smell, the way it does actually soften and smooth my skin. In fact my only complaint is that the top sheered off when I dropped it in the shower...and it's still almost full. Customer services won't send out a new one (worth a try!) because the product wasn't faulty and of course they can't say how long it may be safe to use as they recommend keeping it sealed!
So I will give this extremely lovely product very low marks because of the customer service...or lack of it.

on 11/17/2013 5:06:00 AM

I have had the same experience as junomacguff (see below). I bought the body polish and creme de corps as a set. I used the polish in the shower and followed it up with the creme afterwards. I got itchy bumps on my arms. However, the reaction did not really set in until the next day. It has lasted about the last six or seven days, only gradually getting better. At first I thought it was the creme de corps, but juno's experience suggests it's the body polish. I'll start using the creme again tomorrow, and see what happens.

on 10/18/2013 12:23:00 PM

This gives me the exact high as when I go for body polishing at the spa, as its texture is just like the ones they use at spas. I don't mind paying a higher price to get that pampering, and my entire bathroom gets transformed into a resort bathroom. The smell is also heavenly, and the concoction of soy and coconut is very island-living-like. I do sometimes put some in a medium size tub when I travel to get the same kind of pampering on-the-go. (I think that sounds crazy but why not?)

on 4/20/2013 3:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this body scrub. I always buy the large size, and keep it in my shower. The scent is really yummy, and lingers which is nice. I only need a tiny amount to exfoliate my entire body, and the large size lasts me about 3 months. I see some people have issues with rashes or skin irritation, which I attribute to scrubbing too hard. I gently massage this scrub on my body and have never had any irritation. My skin feels incredibly soft and moisturized after use. I followup with Creme de Corps or sometimes another moisturizer, as I like to mix things up now and again. I get dry patches on my skin during the winter months or with certain water, and this and the Creme de Corps completely rid me of them all. My one complaint is that water seems to seep into the cap in my shower, but it's a minor annoyance since it doesn't cause a loss of product or anything. I highly recommend this product for soft, supple skin. Also great before shaving your legs!

on 1/5/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased this in a set with the Creme de Corps body lotion that used to be my HG many moons ago. I tried the scrub in the shower tonight and it felt wonderful. It smells heavenly and a tablespoon sized amount was enough to get my arms and legs as it foams up also. After I rinsed, I applied the Creme de Corps to my arms and my skin felt like silk. A little while later, I looked down and I have a rash on both forearms as well as itchy bumps on my upper arms too. So I jumped back in the shower and washed my arms with Dove sensitive soap. This time after towel drying, I applied my prescription steroid cream allover my arms and took a big dose of Benadryl. Good news is that I can return to their website.

Just goes to show you that if you're sensitive with lots of allergies, you need to patch test ANY new product. Lesson learned.

on 6/15/2012 8:32:00 AM

My holy grail scrub! I can't recommend this product enough, I love it! Nothing gets my skin as smooth and hydrated as this scrub, it feels like a really luxe product, and the results speak for themselves. I even think this scrub has helped improve my cracked heels and my fine stretch marks on my thighs. Amazing.

on 12/2/2011 5:58:00 AM

just bought this product today. I have kp and am trying to find the perfect scrub to get rid of those annoying chicken skin bumps on my arms and legs. This is what i thought about the body polish...
pros:
-smells very nice, delicious scent
-think $39 AUD is worth the kiehls products
-good hydration

cons:
-dont think theres enough granules for an effective exfoliant for me. The microdermabrasion product is something that i was looking for but decided to try this because it had more and was cheaper
Overall i dont think i would be buying this again but it was a good experience.

on 11/26/2011 9:05:00 PM

I'm hooked to this product, smells good and leaves my sensitive skin smooth and moisturised, will buy again.