Bulgari Jasmin Noir

3.8

on 4/20/2015 3:51:00 PM

This is is the best fragrance for winter or autumn. It smells characteristic, luxurious and classy. I love it so much.

on 4/9/2015 8:17:00 PM

Adore this. You only need one spray, will last forever (and the scent stays on your clothes). Creamy, warm and sensuous. Feminine. Definitely a winter perfume. Love it.

on 8/4/2014 4:25:00 PM

I Adore this perfume, it is a very Sensual, Beautiful, Dramitic Statment Making Fragrance, When I put this on, The feeling of being wraped in a long Black Velvet Evening Gown with flawless Diamonds flowing all around, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

on 5/16/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

What???? Is this a men's aftershave or cologne from the 60's/70's? I would be shocked but from the Omnia's on, I haven't been impressed with Bulgari but really, this is so bad.

on 3/22/2014 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wanting a sensual floral to welcome Spring I was drawn to Bulgari. Although I'm devout to my French fragrance houses I periodically venture to Italy for change. Change was what I surely got, and not the good kind. To begin, the bottle is sleek and sensual in the the hand and would have looked stunning on my vanity. That's where the lovely ended. The jasmin scent is there but not the lush earthy night blooming jasmine scent I so love. No. This one on me is pungent and very synthetic smelling. That was the beginning of my misery. Quickly this morphed into a very bitter floral similar to what St. Joseph's lilies smell like just before they need to be discarded. I despise that odor of rotting petals. I sniffed for gardenia, I sniffed for wood. Zilch. Within about 10 minutes of spritzing my forearm began to feel slightly warm and then turned a pretty rose shade. Fortunatley the irritation abated. I then left Ulta and headed home believing this scent needed time to mellow on my skin. It was about 3 minutes into my 10 minute drive home that a pounding headache enveloped my forehead. I then realized that this scent not only didn't like me but that it clearly had it in for me on all sensory levels. A day later and I still smell a lingering scent of Jasmin Noir on my forearm, which is rare because Bulgari scents lean short lived and light. I now accept I simply don't like soapy jasmin fragrances and this one didn't like me either. Truce. Back to France I head.

on 12/11/2013 9:48:00 PM

In all honesty, I'm not a huge jasmine fan, but this smells wonderful. It's clean, woody, and the tonka bean gives it a vanilla scent without being syrupy sweet. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but it's the only thing I've smelled like it and I love it.

on 12/11/2013 9:25:00 PM

Wearing this perfume is like having been handed a one way ticket to Fiji in the dead of a long and lonely winter. The jasmine notes are light but more than recognizable although it does remind me of a fragrance that would have really suited Alexis Carrington. In one word....RICH.

on 7/29/2013 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

If I could describe this fragrance in one word I would say "Intimate".
Its not a show-off fragrance, rather a more subtle one however dont be thinking its in any way weak. Its definitely a powerful fragrance but with minimal sillage, it somehow manages to remain close & special for those being close to you.
I personally do not like it when you can still smell someone from afar, I much prefer to get a slight whiff just as they come in close to me or walk by....that is far sexier than a loud fragrance. This Jasmine Noir excels at intimacy.
Packaging is great, price point acceptable.
I do think this fragrance is far more suited for the mid-30s & upwards, I very much doubt younger woman could pull this off in the way its meant to be worn.
Also, this fragrance is not overly Jasmine concentrated - in fact, the jasmine lies extremely "hidden" IMO...lovely, fresh but sooo sensual & sexy.
Highly recommended.

I was on the hunt for a new parfum. I wanted a sophisticated scent, one that grew on me, instead of the sweet, syrupy and citrusy scents of my teen years. I was about to close my first multi-million deal, I felt comfortable with my sexuality for the first time ever despite that my love life was in shambles. I wanted a complex, dark, sensual, intellectual scent, the equivalent of a Rutherford Merlot, and graduated from the Marc Jacobs, the Guccis, and the Coco Chanels.

The first time I opened the bottle, I was taken aback by the intensity. It seemed too intense, too reminiscent of both genders, too sexual perhaps. However, as I wore it as the day moved into night, like all exquisite parfums, it changed in notes and colour the longer it stayed on my skin and stayed soft, and barely there.

Suffice to say, I found what I was looking for.

on 2/2/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Jasmin Noir opens with big, yet soft jasmine and gardenia and dries down to tonka bean and almonds. Itís feminine and easy to wear; a pleasant crowd pleaser. Also, if you find florals difficult to wear, this one might be tolerable. IMO this ballerina birthday cake needs something more. Maybe leather or incense? A big dose of patchouli?

Popular Fragrances