October 24, 2014 | 1256 users online

Skincare - Body - Victoria's Secret - Pear Glace Perfume

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am done with Victorias Secret and their scents that last for two seconds. This was another disappoinment. I really don't think I will bother with their SAS again, which is the only time I usually go in there, because otherwise their fragrances are overpriced. I got the perfume and body cream for about $2 each and was delighted that it was so low, but they were in the process of changing the packaging so they were trying to get rid of the ones that still remained. Well this is the second time I have worn this scent since I purchased it back in June and just a little while after applying both the body cream and the perfume spray, I couldn't smell it at all and couldn't even remember what scent I wore today because there was not any traces of it that remained. Mind you, I didn't even go outside today and didn't sweat so the heat didn't wear off the smell, it just evaporated off my skin. I don't know what kind of formulas VS is using but they desperately need to improve because so far I have a bunch of sprays from them, mists. perfumes, and body sprays that don't go past three hours. Sad to say it, but I think I am done with what used to be my favorite store. I can't continue wasting any more money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 12:57:00 AM More reviews by sabong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pear Glace has been my favorite for the past ten years, so I was delighted when my husband bought the perfume for me. I like that it isn't too heavy. Its sexy without being trashy. I hope that VS doesn't discontinue it because I'll have to hunt for something else to wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2002 2:53:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells just like fresh sweet pears. It's nice but it reminds me of my ex who loved this scent in the body spray form so I don't wear it often.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 6:31:00 PM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this but not as much as the other perfumes I have. It's a little too green for me. but it does have sweet undernotes!