Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Perfume

3.8

on 1/31/2015 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This along with Vanilla lace and Amber romance were my first VS scents.
Brings back memories of my adolescence...
thinking about my crush and listening to Changing faces.
Nice light scent not too sweet not too fruity.
Great for an everyday spring or summer fragrance.
I wish they would bring back the first bottle I ever had it was so pretty.
It was a long skinny glass tube with flower top that had to be placed in a stand to hold it up. Very very pretty

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am done with Victorias Secret and their scents that last for two seconds. This was another disappoinment. I really don't think I will bother with their SAS again, which is the only time I usually go in there, because otherwise their fragrances are overpriced. I got the perfume and body cream for about $2 each and was delighted that it was so low, but they were in the process of changing the packaging so they were trying to get rid of the ones that still remained. Well this is the second time I have worn this scent since I purchased it back in June and just a little while after applying both the body cream and the perfume spray, I couldn't smell it at all and couldn't even remember what scent I wore today because there was not any traces of it that remained. Mind you, I didn't even go outside today and didn't sweat so the heat didn't wear off the smell, it just evaporated off my skin. I don't know what kind of formulas VS is using but they desperately need to improve because so far I have a bunch of sprays from them, mists. perfumes, and body sprays that don't go past three hours. Sad to say it, but I think I am done with what used to be my favorite store. I can't continue wasting any more money.

on 3/12/2006 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pear Glace has been my favorite for the past ten years, so I was delighted when my husband bought the perfume for me. I like that it isn't too heavy. Its sexy without being trashy. I hope that VS doesn't discontinue it because I'll have to hunt for something else to wear.

on 7/17/2002 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smells just like fresh sweet pears. It's nice but it reminds me of my ex who loved this scent in the body spray form so I don't wear it often.

I liked this but not as much as the other perfumes I have. It's a little too green for me. but it does have sweet undernotes!

Popular Body Skincare Products