December 21, 2014 | 1833 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Ayazxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

So, I discovered this product during my trip to Europe this past summer. I was in a country in which I was grossly unfamiliar with their cleansing products and had run out of the one I had brought with me. I ended up buying this product based on the recommendation from a family member and seeing the effects on her skin.

I tried it the next day in the morning as a mask. It smelled fine, a bit perfumey. But nothing too overwhelming or irritating. I wore the mask for the recommended amount of time and then washed it off in the shower. I then put on a bit of shea butter afterwards as a moisturizer.

I noticed immediately my face looked cleaner. My pores appeared to have shrunk and there was also a slight glow. For the next month and a half, I used this product religiously every morning. As a mask or as a face wash/scrub.

It is now November. and I am noticing my face is looking rough. I'm not a professional when it comes to face cleansing routines, and I'm starting to think this product is not meant to use daily (even though it says it is okay for daily use). I think the signs of over-exfoliation are showing in the fact that my skin just looks...just rough! This product has lost the initial charm that I loved about it. Perhaps I used too much of it. All I know is that I am DONE. I won't rebuy and am looking for something more gently that doesn't have the exfoliation aspect to it.

I think this might be good for a mask...I may try it just with that part in mind. But ladies, watch out for over-exfoliating. I wish my skin would have remained the way it was when I first bought this product. Beautiful, supple...but alas. On to the next one!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by jas444

After reading a whole bunch of positive reviews about this product, I went straight out and bought it. I have been through so many different brands and products, my skin seems to be very temperamental and only very very specific things keep it clear, oh how I envy those who can wear any make up and use any cleanser sighhh unfortunately my genes aren't that great but I did buy this product and I use it every morning in the shower and the white clay in it helps keep away the pimps and reduce redness (a LOT) and the beads help to keep my skin an even texture (: woo yeah, definitely buying this again (:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by gwennxo

This product is amazing! My sister introduced this to me when I visited her, and it worked like magic. My blackheads are almost gone, and it leaves my skin super soft which is a bonus. I use this product only as a mask and it is fantastic. Definately will buy again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by IamnotWhatIam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine recommended me this product, telling me that it had really helped calm down her pimples, and her skin looks great! I also checked out reviews online just incase it was just her skin that it worked well with but from the reviews it seems that it's a fairly well rounded product. I buy the product and I use it for about a month and my pimples have calmed down quite well in comparison to other products that I have used, also helping to reduce the size of my pores, smooth out my skin and reduce the oiliness of my skin.

It was great but as I researched more about the ingredients and learning how using a product that contains beads everyday is quite damaging to the skin, so I decided to go on to a more gentler cleanser, Cetaphil. However as soon as I made the change, pimples started to sprout up immediately! Large and full of pus type of pimples that hurt, which I initially thought was my skin trying to get use to the sudden change in products and because I had recently started taking the pill but after a month or so of using Cetaphil it did nothing to calm down my pimples and seemed to only make it worse.

Eventually i stopped using it and went back to this, Garnier 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask, and immediately (it's been a few days) it has calmed my large, painful and full of pus pimples to almost completely flat red bumps on my skin. I am sooooo happy I finally made the change, it has been the best cleanser I've used in a long time (I used to regularly use Clearasil Ultra Gel cleanser but after quite a few months it stopped working with my skin).

TLDR REVIEW -
Pros:
- Reduces the size of pores
- Good (but not great) for oily/combo skin types (I am extremely oily and this has helped me a little bit, which is technically a lot because no other product has helped me as much as this product has in regards to my oily skin)
- Calms down pimples quite well
- Smooth skin

Cons:
- Might not be great for everyday use because it contains beads which may be very harsh for the skin, definitely not recommended for sensitive skin types (However, I do use this as a cleanser every day and it has worked well for me but I don't have sensitive skin so it doesn't seem like it has affected me)
- It has a slight fragrance, also very bad for sensitive skin types
- It has a tingly and cold feeling, especially if used as a mask, which is bad for sensitive skin types as well

Overall, I honestly would recommend this to others with oily/combo skin and I would definitely buy it again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by RustyGirl

I absolutely love this product! It leaves my skin so clean and soft, and really works against redness and blemishes! The only thing is when I first started using it I would break out a bit, but I realised that it was only accelerating what was already there so that it healed faster and nicer! I really want to buy it again as I just ran out!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years and love that it's a multipurpose product.Fabulous for oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by 07words

Love this face wash!

It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and it's very cooling to use. I use it everyday as a face wash and a face mask once a week. Unfortunately, the exfoliater is not very good (I had to buy a separate one) but this definitely helped brighten my face up. Not sure if it's doing anything for my breakouts but it's definitely helping the scars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

Thus works as a mask , scrub and wash . I usually use this as a mask when my skin is red from picking the blackheads and clogged pores using a pimple extractor .The amazing part is that this soothes the inflammation and subdues the redness in minutes . I will put it on for a few minutes and wash off . It can get very drying , and the beads are too harsh as a scrub . However I love the fact that it seems to calm the skin .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by kaore93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Violet

This is the only face wash that 1) keeps my skin clean and clear, 2) doesn't make me break out, and 3) isn't too harsh for everyday use. There's a lot in a tube so its definitely good value for money, it doesn't smell so bad (a little bit sharp but not horrible). I love how its 3-in-1, can be used as a mask/wash/scrub, and the ingredients - white clay and salicylic acid - are really great for fighting blemishes. Skin feels tight after using this but not uncomfortably so. Face feels super clean after using this, especially my forehead which is literally flawless; whereas it didn't used to be before I started using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by jadeyxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well worth your money!!
I brought this product a week ago on a wim! I have never used garnier before. My skin is generally sensitive and can go dry if i use the wrong products. I have oily skin and a lot of spots even though i have a good diet.

However, this product has changed my life! My skin is clear! I have a couple of pimples that are just going. My skin is no longer oily nor dry. The product doesnt smell fruity like other or attracts you but the results are amazing!

There are so many ways to use it and i am extremly happy with the results! Its a must buy!!