Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask

3.9

Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, zea mays starch/corn starch, titanium dioxide, decyl glucoside, polythlene, sodium laureth sulfate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), PEG-7, glyceryl cocoate. benzyl salicylate, Blue 1 lake, Eucalyptus leaf extract, limonene, linalool, menthol, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, pumice, salicylic acid, smithsnite, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium edta, xanthan gum, zinc gluconate, fragrance

on 7/28/2015 9:06:00 PM

Not fascinated. I had't noticed that it did anything to me ever. Oh, unless the break-outs. According to the reviews it seems like it doesn't help the acne prones. Although it's tolerable as a mask. Also the smell of (seems like) grated potatoes is terrible and it dries my skin out instantly.

on 6/15/2015 10:34:00 PM

I have been using this face wash for 5 years and I often try different brands out there but always come back to this one. It cleanses my skin so well and helps keep breakouts at bay. The mask is great too and I would compare the after use results to that of Glamglow which I also use but it costs way more. If you have acne and want to try something new I would highly recommend this product. Remember to give it at least a week since many people including myself tend to break our when using a new product at first and then (if it is a good product) my skin clears up. Enjoy!

on 2/14/2015 2:06:00 PM

It's great at exfoliating the skin and delivers a cool and tingly sensation. it doesn't magically clear up the skin, but I didn't expect it to. I'd recommend this to oily skin types, because the beads are quite big and harsh

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Have gone through 4/5 tubes of this stuff. One word - amazing! I am cursed with slightly oily skin, but particularly my nose. I have sebaceous fillaments on my nose. I find this pulls a majority out, and helps keep my oil at bay. I use it in the shower and as a mask.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I found that this is a very interesting product, being a 3 in 1. I bought it to help clear up horomonal acne. I think that it did reduce my acne, and did not cause any further breakouts. Products similar to this one tend to dry my skin out, however, I do not use this product daily so I have not experienced dryness from it.

I find I like to use it as a mask the most, when I am having a bath. I use it either on my whole face or to spot treat. I have to be careful around my eye area. There is menthol in this product and while I enjoy my skin feeling tingly upon rinsing, I do not enjoy my eye area burning.

As for the scrubbing and cleansing qualities, I find other scrubs to be more effective at removing dryness (this one has very fine scrubbing particles, and not much of 'em). I also prefer to have a foaming cleanser than a clay-based one. The clay in this product makes it hard to rinse off (as I find with other clay masks), so that's why I choose other cleansers over this one.

With that said, I do not think this is a bad product at all, and would be an excellent product to bring travelling if you know your skin will break out.

on 1/19/2015 4:59:00 PM

I tried this product as I saw it on sale for only $7.50 - almost half price in Australia. Boy do I wish I hadn't!!!! The product is ok as a mask and I can definitely feel softens my skin after I was it off. In terms of every thing else it claims to do - it is crap. It is too thick as a cleanser and I don't see it being effective as a scrub either. I don't know if It was the time of the month but I broke out like crazy too. Usually when I try new skincare products targeted for breakouts my skin loves it and I can see effect almost immediately bit whereas with this I broke out almost instantaneously - the opposite effect. I don't believe it is purging either as they are massive and out of the norm for my skin. After giving up with this product I switched to the Charcoal scrub in the same range and I find this to be much more effective - not bad for something I brought at the local grocery store whilst on holidays.

on 12/28/2014 1:22:00 AM

I have used this product for 3 years and I always make sure I have it in my collection of skin care products. I can't tell you how many times I've purchased it but oh my I love it. I use it mainly as a face wash/exfoliator and it's definitely my favourite one and I've tried many. I always go back to it as it makes my skin feel so fresh, clean and smooth I just can't get over it. It keeps my breakouts at bay and gets rid of any oils on my face. I've never had any issues with it and I've recommended it to many people. It's worth purchasing !!

on 11/2/2014 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

So, I discovered this product during my trip to Europe this past summer. I was in a country in which I was grossly unfamiliar with their cleansing products and had run out of the one I had brought with me. I ended up buying this product based on the recommendation from a family member and seeing the effects on her skin.

I tried it the next day in the morning as a mask. It smelled fine, a bit perfumey. But nothing too overwhelming or irritating. I wore the mask for the recommended amount of time and then washed it off in the shower. I then put on a bit of shea butter afterwards as a moisturizer.

I noticed immediately my face looked cleaner. My pores appeared to have shrunk and there was also a slight glow. For the next month and a half, I used this product religiously every morning. As a mask or as a face wash/scrub.

It is now November. and I am noticing my face is looking rough. I'm not a professional when it comes to face cleansing routines, and I'm starting to think this product is not meant to use daily (even though it says it is okay for daily use). I think the signs of over-exfoliation are showing in the fact that my skin just looks...just rough! This product has lost the initial charm that I loved about it. Perhaps I used too much of it. All I know is that I am DONE. I won't rebuy and am looking for something more gentler that doesn't have the exfoliation aspect to it.

I think this might be good for a mask...I may try it just with that part in mind. But ladies, watch out for over-exfoliating. I wish my skin would have remained the way it was when I first bought this product. Beautiful, supple...but alas. On to the next one!

*********EDIT:
Okay, lmao. Good Lord. I change my mind again. I've tried using this product again for its intended purposes. Although there was a moment in time in which my face was not responding to it, I think it was due to other factors (stress, depression, etc). I must admit that honestly, there is no product like this one. It really does what it claims. I've officially been using it for the majority of two years now and I know it does take care of the excess sebum, minimizes pores, and just gives me a beautiful glow that I attribute to this cleanser (and not to mention cocoa butter!) One of my first HG products only bcs I struggle with combination oily/normal skin and my pores just become so big I could fall into them. People, if you have oily skin try this out. I know what a pain oily skin can be and there's no harm in trying!!!

on 10/12/2014 10:56:00 AM

After reading a whole bunch of positive reviews about this product, I went straight out and bought it. I have been through so many different brands and products, my skin seems to be very temperamental and only very very specific things keep it clear, oh how I envy those who can wear any make up and use any cleanser sighhh unfortunately my genes aren't that great but I did buy this product and I use it every morning in the shower and the white clay in it helps keep away the pimps and reduce redness (a LOT) and the beads help to keep my skin an even texture (: woo yeah, definitely buying this again (:

on 9/30/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing! My sister introduced this to me when I visited her, and it worked like magic. My blackheads are almost gone, and it leaves my skin super soft which is a bonus. I use this product only as a mask and it is fantastic. Definately will buy again. :)