July 31, 2014 | 1808 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years and love that it's a multipurpose product.Fabulous for oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by 07words

Love this face wash!

It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and it's very cooling to use. I use it everyday as a face wash and a face mask once a week. Unfortunately, the exfoliater is not very good (I had to buy a separate one) but this definitely helped brighten my face up. Not sure if it's doing anything for my breakouts but it's definitely helping the scars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

Thus works as a mask , scrub and wash . I usually use this as a mask when my skin is red from picking the blackheads and clogged pores using a pimple extractor .The amazing part is that this soothes the inflammation and subdues the redness in minutes . I will put it on for a few minutes and wash off . It can get very drying , and the beads are too harsh as a scrub . However I love the fact that it seems to calm the skin .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by kaore93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the only face wash that 1) keeps my skin clean and clear, 2) doesn't make me break out, and 3) isn't too harsh for everyday use. There's a lot in a tube so its definitely good value for money, it doesn't smell so bad (a little bit sharp but not horrible). I love how its 3-in-1, can be used as a mask/wash/scrub, and the ingredients - white clay and salicylic acid - are really great for fighting blemishes. Skin feels tight after using this but not uncomfortably so. Face feels super clean after using this, especially my forehead which is literally flawless; whereas it didn't used to be before I started using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by jadeyxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well worth your money!!
I brought this product a week ago on a wim! I have never used garnier before. My skin is generally sensitive and can go dry if i use the wrong products. I have oily skin and a lot of spots even though i have a good diet.

However, this product has changed my life! My skin is clear! I have a couple of pimples that are just going. My skin is no longer oily nor dry. The product doesnt smell fruity like other or attracts you but the results are amazing!

There are so many ways to use it and i am extremly happy with the results! Its a must buy!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

Smells so good! My skin has a cool feel after using this. It exfoliate but gentle enough, I use this 2 or 3 days per week. Very good!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by emathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Price: Affordable regular price in line with its competitors. No complaints here.

Packaging: Average. These tubes can be a pain to empty out and yet are fairly common.

Product (Overall): Mea culpa. Apparently I should have taken the label reaaaallly literally where it makes its one mention of oily skin. The reason I bought it was that I could *use* all of the selling points advertised on the package-- especially pore reducing qualities --but when a product is *this* drying (and I only have the "anti-imperfection" version!), and the beads are *this* irritating to my skin, it becomes useless for little else other than for use as a mask. As a mask it does just fine for its price range, while remaining no match for a more expensive product. That said I do use it as a scrub occasionally, and just make sure to get it as foamy as I can manage (it will suds up in your hands with the right amount of water and friction) in order to balance out the irritation. Then I have to rinse *especially* well (I only bother with it when I'm in the shower and not when I'm just washing my face at a sink), and get on moisturizer (Garnier's own Pure Shine Control Moisturizer is excellent-- 5/5) asap.

If you really are *oily* and not a borderline-oily combo like me, then this might not be too drying for you but I'd still warn the beads are far harsher than they should be for anybody.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I discovered this at my cousin's house, and normally I'd be suspicious of a daily cleanser that says it's also a scrub and mask, but I have to say...this is fantastic. It's gentle, but gets all the gunk out of my pores. It smells great and is easy to rinse off without scrubbing your face to the bone. Thumbs up!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Stolz69

Not a fan. Have bee. Using this for about a week now and if anything it made my skin worse :( I won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I LOVE this product. I mostly use it as a mask. It was probably first face product that I finished and got a new one right away. I use it twice a week and keep my skin relatively clear. I don't have serious acne most of the time, only for about a week in a month and I have yet to find a face product that will keep my skin clear from period acne. I love how it feels on my face when it dries lol and I absolutely love how my skin feels after i rinse it off, smooth like baby's bum. I'd say i smells pretty nice too. the only thing I could complain about it packaging, it's not very flexible so it's hard to get all the product out but overall I really really like this mask/face wash/scrub