April 16, 2014 | 1418 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Shampoo One

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by karmenas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

kulandim ama hic bir fark olmadi sacimda nesini bu kadar begeniyorlar anlamadim ustelik fiyatida yuksek

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It's a decent shampoo. It cleanses my long straight fine hair quite well and leaves the hair light and fresh. The smell is quite nice - coconut; don't worry about it much if you are not a fan of coconut, the smell doesn't stay long.
A few more things to mention. The shampoo does need to be paired up with a conditioner as it doesn't do a good detangling job. I also notice that my fine hair gets greasy pretty soon even though it feels fresh just after being washed. But I experience this problem almost with every shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by NellieX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just say no. stripped my hair of moisture and left it feeling like straw. The only pro is the light lemon scent, but otherwise this shampoo is an overpriced, dehydrating mess. Spend your money on a better shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by deebaby07

This shampoo is not gentle. It contains sodium lauryl sulfate. However, it his a light smell of coconuts. It also makes your hair look healthy. Combined with the detangler, it does not detangle that well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good shampoo. It just feels so gentle! The scent is very light (reminds me of licorice? I'm bad with scents). I like the consistency of the shampoo. It is just perfect at getting my hair clean without stripping it! I actually left it at a hotel (which was very sad) so had to get a new one. Really a good shampoo, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by josefinejem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is as close as I'll ever get to HG shampoo. My scalp is super-sensitive but Shampoo One leaves it calm and unreactive. The smell is fine; coconutty but slightly 'soapy', and doesn't linger. Doesn't get full marks because it isn't hydrating enough, but since it is the only shampoo that doesn't leave my scalp red raw I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by mielr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is one of my favorite shampoos. I rotate my shampoos frequently, and I only have about 3 or 4 that I really love, and this is one of them. I love the coconut scent, and I love that its gentle, yet cleans effectively. I have thick, coarse, curly hair, and this is a great shampoo for me, so don't pay any attention to the fact that it says "for fine to medium hair" on the label. I highly recommend this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by blairxbianca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Was just okay. First time use, my hair was light and full of volume. A couple of uses later, my hair had no volume and made my scalp itchy and irritated. I noticed this shampoo does have a lot of great ingredients such as, rosemary, aloe, panthenol, and jojoba. These ingredients are great for your hair (why i rated it a 2 instead of a 1)but...it's packed with silicones, which is a horrible thing for fine and oily hair. If your hair is just normal ( not oily or fine in texture) then this might be for you, but for my fine and oily hair it just made it horrible looking after awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Mayscild

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It certainly gets the hair clean. I find I must use a conditioner and some kind of leave in afterward, or I develop noticeable frizz. Overall, I prefer something a bit more moisturizing.

Further Note: I've discovered this shampoo functions well as a clarifier. Better than than the Neutrogena I ran out of, actually. It cleaned my hair of leftover silicone and other products I'd been using, did not fade my color, and left a clean slate for a protein and deep conditioning treatment. It doesn't clean quite as ruthlessly as a "proper" clarifying shampoo, but it didn't leave me with raw, stripped hair either. I've changed my overall rating from 3 to 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by facegal

This shampoo is so perfect for my thin, fine, flat hair. It does a great job of cleaning without overstripping and leaves my hair soft and shiny. I pair it with the volume conditioner. I didn't like the volume shampoo, so this pairing is perfect for me. I also recently starting using Shampoo Two about once a week or every other week just to get all the goop out.