Avon Speed Dry in Teal Waters

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/25/2010 2:48:00 PM

I was looking for a dupe for Chanel's infamous "Jade" polish when I purchased this on Ebay.

While the price was very fair (about 2$) I wasn't impressed with Avon's nail polish. Others mentioned it being too thick of a formula as mine was actually too thin!

After 3 layers of it on my nails, it still was streaky and looked as though a 3 year old put it on. The color was ok but I would expect it to "pop" a bit more on my fair skin.

on 8/27/2009 9:59:00 PM

Gorgeous shimmery sea green, great for summer.As noted below, the brush is flimsy and too thin, and the formula went on a bit thick--had to shake the bottle a lot. But would buy again for the lovely color--looks great on tanned skin..

on 8/13/2008 3:18:00 PM

Very pretty color and easy application. I did two coats for full coverage but you could get away with one for a softer look. My only gripe is that this definitely works better on darker skin tones. I am forever searching for fun, unusual colors that flatter my pale skin but no such luck with this color even though it is gorgeous.

on 6/21/2008 12:18:00 AM

This is from the Tahitian Holiday collection. It's a very pretty shimmery light teal. 2 coats gave me full coverage. The brushes as with all Avon nail polish is a bit hard to work with for me. Too long & skinny. But still went on fine.

Popular Polishes