October 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Tahitian Holiday Beach Glow lip balm SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by AboveAverage

Gives a sheer nude color, very thin consistency. I like the smell, but not the taste. I have to reapply very often. I use it like I would use chapstick and it has spf 15, so its a staple in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by christy24

At first when i opened the box and saw this i was like whattt its brownn??? i was soo sad because online it looked different..

but once i put it on. i really like the color actually. its a very light light brown. it looks very natural and not overdone.
i like how its a lipbalm it feels soo soft. the only bad thing is it doesn't stay on long at all. i have to re-apply it every ten minutes. which is very annoying..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by makeupcrazy31

This is a non-shimmery I'd say mocha brown. Sheer but color doesn't disappear after wearing awhile. Scent reminds me of suntan oil, which I love. Coral Sands is awesome too!:)