November 26, 2014 | 1809 users online

Eye Shadow - L.A. Colors - 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Tease

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's inexpensive and the eye shadow colors they offer are very pretty and colorful. It's worth investing if you want a good variety of eyeshadow colors. Not something I would wear everyday because of the colorfulness, it would go well with colorful costumes or special occasions.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by prissybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was a buck. Wet the brush, and these colors will become very vivid. They hold up pretty good and as I said for a dollar, it was worth more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by TypicalOddities

I loved this palette! For so cheap you get very vibrant and pigmented colors. Normally after I put on eyeshadow my eyes feel very heavy and tired, but for some reason I don't get that feeling with this brand.

The only problem I might have with it is that the packaging is a tad hard to open but other than that the eyeshadow lasts quite a long time even without primer, and no creasing. (I was messing around with rainbow eyes and didn't want to waste primer since my friend and I were just experimenting.)

Over all I LOVE the yellow and orange colors, and I love how well all colors mix and blend well together. I would buy this product again and again, and with the dollar store price, I can afford it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by vadaaa

I have to admit that Tease is NOT my go-to for everyday because of how bright the colours are. But i really do love this product. The shadows are all nicely pigmented, and it is good quality ESPECIALLY for the price! The yellow is very nice, sheer and pigmented. The orange is pretty, and the two are not really that much of a surprise in this pallet. (They have shown up in another pallet before.) The pink is VERY nice and pigmented and gorgeous! The blue is not a big shocker in this one , but it's pretty! And the green is gorgeous, but not very unique. Overall the colors are all very nice and compliment eachother very well. The packaging is sturdy but is definitely not the prettiest. It's plain and plastic, but small enough to be stored easily and portable ! 5/5, i absolutely love this pallet.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by mercyXliddell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this! I don't use the brush that comes with it because it is the quality you pay for...cheap! But the shadows themselves are long lasting and super pigmented. I lined the top of my eyes with the pink and then went to Six Flags. Even through water rides and sweat this did not budge! Very pleased and I have more money in my wallet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I normally wouldn't bother with an eyeshadow palette from the dollar store. I'd just assume that the quality isn't good. Something told me to try this palette out, so I did. And it's true, these eyeshadows aren't top of the crop or anything "amazing" but for the buck that I paid, I am impressed. I've done some really pretty looks with these colours. I mix them up with other eyeshadows and despite the slight chalkiness, they're actually quite decently pigmented! I wear my UD primer underneath, of course, and the colours stay put all day. I'll have to try out some of their other palettes too, just because!

I'd also like to note that L.A. Colors proudly displays the fact that they are cruelty-free on their packaging. I try my darnest to only buy products that are cruelty-free, and I'm glad to have discovered another brand that is safe to buy. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by yelhsa515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these! When I saw them at the dollar store I had to have them, although I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them lol. They really pop against my light skin and at first it was a little odd but I have grown to love it. And it was only a dollar! The packaging isn't the greatest but it hasn't broken yet so thats a plus! I want to try some more of these eyeshadows and I definitely will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Umph

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Don't sleep on LA Colors!For the price you can't beat this product! No it doesn't have fancy packaging; but it didn't break or fall apart either. The price is really reasonable for the budget minded- like myself. The colors were pigmented well, you just have to know where to position the colors. It works well with a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

Wow! I happened to be in a local dollar store and somehow -instinctively- found the makeup aisle. When I saw these shadows I knew I was going to buy them for the bright colors and the fact that they were only a dollar!
I wasn't expecting a lot from them; I usually use Urban Decay and WnW shadows. The packaging is admittedly super crappy, and I don't think I'd bother depoting them because they are soft. These have a really nice texture, they're very smooth, soft, and you don't have to work to pick up a lot of color with your finger or brush. This set contains 5 shimmery shades- a yellow, goldfishy orange, hot pink, bright blue and a pale muted green. And incredibly, these last better on my lids when over primer than WnW shadows. Full workday staying power, fun bright colors, nice pigmentation and texture... I'm sold :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by littlepinkpony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is flippin awesome! :D if you have trouble having it stay on your eye/it looks powdery and chalky, WET YOUR BRUSH! And then it looks AMAZING! :)