October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Trio TS41 - Anti Diva

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by o0Kellie0o

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this trio of colours. I don't use it every day but when I want a pop of colour I turn to this. I bought it initially because teal is my favourite colour. The sand biege and creamy/white colour that accompany the teallblue are lovely . Overall a great combination. The pigmentation is good, I find with a base (I use Benefit's Stay Don't Stray) that the colour lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by beauty_junkie_04

Ditto all of the reviews below. The colors in this trio are to-die-for, great staying power, great texture...there's not one single negative thing I can say about this trio. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I got this trio because I saw the colors on the nyx model. I thought they looked great on her. When I got it I wasn't so sure if the colors would compliment each other but I still gave it a try!! They are amazing and so pigmented. They are so worth the money. Get this trio

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by iheartsu

Absolutely amazing product! I love nyx trios, the colors are very pigmented, they pay off well, they're intense and great colors. Really, there's no negative thing to point out, cause they're all amazing. I still don't understand why NYX is considered a LE brand, the quality of some of NYX's products are quite better than some HE brands!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I could write all day about how wonderful this eyeshadow is but to save the time, just go below to vintagezombie's picture - it says it all. This is just beautiful. This trio is an interesting color combo - it is a bronzey, nutmeg-ish color with a beautiful turquoise and a very nice vanilla highlighter color... probably not for the faint of heart but if you are adventurous you must try this. Blends like buttah and last, too. What can I say? I love NYX. And the best part - cheap. But you'd never know it by the quality. Every bit as good as MAC and maybe better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I would have to agree with vintagezombie's review below...this is a great trio. The golden tan, in particular, is the nicest medium bronzy gold e/s I own, and I do own lots of them. The vanilla shimmer is, again, the perfect highlight, and the turquoise is lovely. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by vintagezombie

Anti Diva has a white/cream color, a blue with a touch of teal, and a tanned sandy color. I LOVE the cream as a brow bone highlighter, I've used this every day since I bought it. The blue is very well pigmented and looks very pretty. The tan is also really pretty. These have good lasting power. All of them have slight shimmer, but the blue has the least. These work great over UDPP, and I really love this trio.

Here is a product photo and swatches done over NYX Yogurt jumbo e/s pencil. The blue is *slightly* greener in person. Also a photo of me wearing these colors together over just UDPP, they look really good.

continued >>