August 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Eye Shadow - Kanebo - Tiffa Wink Glitter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by imperfectdream

The sales that recommended this product told me to use it as a highlighter and i did. i usually have a base colour and if i wanted a more shimmery finish, i would pat on the glitter on top of the colour. I like it a lot because it does what i expected it to do - highlight certain parts of my eyes. The eyeshadow has a gold and a silver part, so matching the colour with whatever eyeshadow base i had wasn't a problem. I like using a clean finger and pressing the glitter lighter over my eyeshadow. I would definitely repurchase this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by ymillie

This is the first Tiffa product I purchased because I noticed the packaging was really cute. It's a small circular case with silver stars around the border and the writing is also in silver. The case is made of sturdy plastic, however on the bottom it looks like a cheap drugstore brand eyeshadow with a sticker, which is what it is in Japan. I'm not really sure how many grams this product is since it doesn't say on the back, but I think it's enough to last a while. I purchased this for about $10 at Sasa.com, so it's not that expensive considering it comes with 2 different shadows, which are gold and silver.
The shadow is not very pigmented, unless you layer it on very well, but I find that if I layer too much on, it sort of gets everywhere since the glitter is kind of chunky. When getting shadow on the brush the shadow also kind of gets everywhere. When I first put it on I notice the silver and the gold colors, but if you're not standing in light, it just looks like silverish glitter eyeshadow. It doesn't last very long, I'd say about 4 hours or so with a primer, but it is small enough to carry around with you for touch ups. The silver and gold blend very well to create a nice glittery look, which I use with my Majolica Majorca eyeshadow in BK922 and they blend nicely together. I don't really recommend you using a sponge applicator since it doesn't go on very evenly, a brush makes it much easier to apply and to control the glittery-ness. I probably wouldn't buy it again though since I find alittle goes a long way, and it'll take me a while to finish this.