Essie Atlantis Pearl

on 3/20/2011 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Beautiful color ~ I bought this from Ebay based on the reviews and I wanted some new sheers for spring. The other reviewers are dead on. This is an amazing milky-pink that leaves your nails looking polished and almost glowy because of the gorgeous sheen. One coat can cover most nail imperfections but two will even them out completely, but will still be sheer. This is also a great shade to layer with. Will definitely try to find a back up!

on 9/21/2010 8:52:00 AM

It's a pale white with pink. It's great when you don't want to use a plain white. It has so many uses. I love it and when you see it you will to.

on 2/1/2010 11:13:00 AM

Great color. Very pale pink with a slight shimmer. Sheer, but not too sheer. Found it a trade secret for 70% off because it is a discontinued color. If you can find it, pick it up. You won't be dissapointed.

on 12/29/2009 12:12:00 AM

I dont know how, but I found this at tj maxx for a dollar. It is the most amazing color ever, my nails look so polished. Essie is the best nail polish!!!!!!!

on 9/24/2009 1:13:00 PM

I found this at TJ Maxx last week, and now I wish I had bought an extra bottle! I love this shade- it's my new favorite everyday polish. It has just a touch of pink and a tiny pit of pearl, but not too much. It looks great on my light skintone, and it goes on so smooth!

on 5/29/2009 10:16:00 AM

I bought this color based on the 2 prior MUA reviews. They are absolutely dead on--gorgeous pale milky pink with subtle shimmer. I recommend 2 coats for a more finished look.

on 5/4/2009 1:38:00 PM

I am a nut for pale pink nail polishes and am constantly trying out new ones. This one is a great shade-not overly pearl-y, not too pale or too dark, classic-looking and great for daily wear.

on 6/20/2008 2:16:00 PM

Atlantis Pearl is a very soft pink-white shade with subtle shimmer. This shade becomes semi-opaque and has a bit of a milky glassy translucence.

I am very fair and cooler toned, but I think this is neutral enough to suit many skintones.

I found this applied well. A little bit of care is needed, but I could pretty much "slap-it-on and go." With practice, sheers become very easy to apply.

I have so many sheers and soft shades that I could go for months without repeats, but I have just applied this for the third time this week. (I need to change often as my hands and nails have been getting destroyed at work.) I like this for the relative ease of application and because it covers some flaws. In addition, this is very subtle, yet very pretty. I might actually have to get a back-up bottle!

Atlantis Pearl is from the Bahamas collection from Summer 2007. I don't know if it is available in stores, still, but it is very easy (and often cheaper) to find online.

Popular Polishes