April 18, 2014 | 1890 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - sweet minerals

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this shadow duo today because I want something for a natural look to wear at work. I love that it has a little brush and mirror! At first I thought the brush was very small and flimsy looking, but upon using it, I've changed my mind. The shadows themselves are soft and easily blendable. They don't look powdery at all once I've applied, and a little goes a long way. I got these for $2.50, so at that price these are a steal! I would buy this again many times!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by cerecita

Sweet Minerals is one of the shades of their Mineral Wear Duo Eyeshadow Collection...

THIS IS probably one of the makeup products i can't live without, because it is sooo VERSATILE

I like to wear the 'natural look' when it comes to makeup

and THIS IS PERFECT (specifically talking about the brown shade)

as an eyeshadow..its great when applied dry!

as a liner...EXCELLENT, when u put eyedrops on the brush , so that the brush becomes a little moist and i apply this on my lower lash line , it looks soo natural and yet it makes my eyes look more open...not even a pencil liner can create the effect this gives as a liner

and last, i use this for my brows!, it gives such a natural look again!, none of the harshness of a pencil..and it blends in seamlessly with the brow hairs...!'

the brush size is even PERFECT too for applying on the eyelids...brows..and as a liner!

I Love this...i will keep buying and buying!
my HG product!