October 31, 2014 | 1035 users online

Lip Gloss - Prescriptives - Moonbeam lipgloss in Aero ~2

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by JClarke

I have used Prescriptives lip glosses before and been pleased with them. So when I saw this on sale on a website I thought I'd add it to my basket along with the other items I was ordering. I hadn't seen this colour before. I broke my own unwritten rule never to order colour cosmetics over the internet - because you can't get a good look at the colour , try it on to see whether it suits or not.
The colour looked much different when it arrived (doesn't it always?!) It was much more brown than it looked on the screen - although I should have realised this with a name like Aero I suppose. I think it may even be designed for ladies of colour. But it wasn't quite such a disaster because it doesn't look too bad when it's on. I am a fair skinned redhead. There is, as with all the lip glosses, only a hint of colour - although this one is probably a bit stronger than the others I have tried. I usually apply a lip gloss over a lipstick to add sheen but this one has got enough colour to stand on its own.
Not as sticky as some other lip glosses and lasts a fair time - for a lip gloss. Which of course means you do need to reapply several times during the course of the day.