April 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by jennyB33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for 1.49 with my Sally's card. OMG has this changed my feet! I never bothered with pumices before because they never worked, After hearing everyone rave I had to try this. LOVE! I scrub a little bit and then apply cocoa butter and slip some socks on. Instant smooth feet! Loves! Will repurchase over and over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Reyestrojan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love this pumice stone! It smoothes my skin and makes it feel silky soft. I use this to clean and refresh my skin before putting on lotions and moisturizers. It really does remove debris from skin and makes your skin look younger. Love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Do you want smoother feet? If yes, then purchase this product. My feet have been very dry over the past couple years. I thought buying a foot cream would help and while it does, my feet get dry again hours later. After reading reviews for the Mr. Pumice it had me sold. Not only it is important to hydrate your feet, like the rest of your face and body dry skin needs to be exfoliated off as well. This does a fantastic job at removing the dry skin and smoothing my feet. I use this about once a week and then apply a foot cream after my shower, my feet have been smoother and looked better too. I took off a lippie because while it is fantastic, I feel like my feet have gotten used to this. My feet are definitely not as soft and smooth compared to the very first time I tried it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

1.) I've worn flip-flops almost everyday for the past decade (yeah, yeah--so glamorous) and my heels are disgusting. 2.) I've tried dozens of callus remedies to not avail. YET 3.) I've always known this product existed and had good reviews. So I finally got my act together and got this pumice bar, and surprise, surprise: my heels are now soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this!! MUA reviewers are the best. I always wondered why the pumice stones and creams I used did not get my feet soft. Then I found these at Sally's. AWESOME! It makes the heels and feet so soft. It removes all dead skin. It's cheap!!! I paid $2.50. I also like the contoured pink one; it is easier to hold. This product is worth its weight in gold.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I luh me some Mr. Pumice. My feet used to get so dry and cracked they got itchy. Not anymore! I haven't tried this with a foot scrub or lotion or anything, but I use this bar to scrub down my heels in the shower every once in a while and that works great to keep my feet lookin' live. Unlike ped eggs, the bar doesn't dull over time, and while it sheds a little initially, that soon stops. I love it so much I even sawed off little piece of it to use as a travel pumice! The only thing I would be careful of is to make sure it's somewhere in your shower where it can dry completely, otherwise it will start to get stinky. I feel like I'm never going to have to buy another one, but for $3 I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by wynterskyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works well and for the price gets the job done it does however require lotion after your feet are dry I personally like the Vaseline and socks truck for soft feet

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this recently online from sallybeauty.com .. i received the purple color stone but what was written on the packaging is 'coarse'' ....NOT '' EXTRA COARSE ''
IT WAS AWEFUL...DID NOTHING TO MY FEET ..WILL NOT BUY THIS AGAIN

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mother has used this since i was young. She always bought it at Sallys. I realized not long ago that I too, carry the awful feet gene. THANK GOD FOR MR.PUMICE!!!!!! It does wonders!! Best pumice out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Knotigal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My bf gave me this - she gets it her mani-pedi salon. All I can say is 'IT IS AMAZING!'

Try it - you'll love it.