August 2, 2014 | 1641 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by thomasania

This is a staple in my foot care routine. I have one in the shower and several backups. I use it everyday and it keeps my feet in shape. I have found the older I get the harder it is to maintain sandal worthy feet, but this purple beauty is a life saver.
It is less than $3 and lasts me at least a month and I use it every day sometimes twice a day. So this is affordable foot care. I follow up with a nice body butter or body oil and I have no scales or cracks in my feet as I write this.
I highly recommend that you try this before spending loads of money on creams and other things that promise results that may or may not deliver.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

This pumice is the bomb diggity. I don't understand why anyone can dog a product that's super cheap and gets the job done....unless they have feet problems a pumice can't fix. Anyways, I had calluses and super dry flaky, like walking through the sahari desert kind of feet, and the regular pumices weren't cutting it. So I saw some reviews on YouTube and I bought it. $3 for this super light, purple bar of awesomness! now my feet are soft and almost callus free. I also use Desert Essence coconut lotion on them and wear socks a few night a week to really soften them up. Desert Essence is amazing and organic, so I highly recommend this treatment for soft, pretty summer feet! :D

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by DJCupcakes

I have (or rather, had) the ergonomic-style pink bar.

I really don't understand the hype over this. It is interesting how light and non-dense it is compared to other pumice stones. It really is like a firm, rough sponge. Is it scrubby? Yes -- it will get your feet clean, like any other pumice stone or foot tool will do. It did nothing for calluses and while it did seem to relieve dry skin in the shower, by the time I got out and dried off, my feet were back to feeling exactly as they did before I used the pumice.

I tried using it in the shower as usual, soaking my feet in water for 20 minutes first, even using it dry as I've seen some people suggest. Didn't make a difference any which way, although when dry, there was the added bonus of little pink bits of pumice stone flaking off and getting everywhere.

I gave up after a few weeks and binned it. Pointless.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this thing!! I've tried different foot stones and products and nothing works as good as this! I soak my feet in water and apply soap to the pumice and scrub away. When I'm done my feet are baby soft. I will not go without this! And for $3 bucks?!?! Can't beat it! It's hard for me to get a pedicure now because my favorite part is getting my feet scrubbed. Now that I have this I can save on a pedicure and have the same results as if I went to a nail salon. This thing is amazing for rough feet!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Reyestrojan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love this pumice stone! It smoothes my skin and makes it feel silky soft. I use this to clean and refresh my skin before putting on lotions and moisturizers. It really does remove debris from skin and makes your skin look younger. Love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Do you want smoother feet? If yes, then purchase this product. My feet have been very dry over the past couple years. I thought buying a foot cream would help and while it does, my feet get dry again hours later. After reading reviews for the Mr. Pumice it had me sold. Not only it is important to hydrate your feet, like the rest of your face and body dry skin needs to be exfoliated off as well. This does a fantastic job at removing the dry skin and smoothing my feet. I use this about once a week and then apply a foot cream after my shower, my feet have been smoother and looked better too. I took off a lippie because while it is fantastic, I feel like my feet have gotten used to this. My feet are definitely not as soft and smooth compared to the very first time I tried it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

1.) I've worn flip-flops almost everyday for the past decade (yeah, yeah--so glamorous) and my heels are disgusting. 2.) I've tried dozens of callus remedies to not avail. YET 3.) I've always known this product existed and had good reviews. So I finally got my act together and got this pumice bar, and surprise, surprise: my heels are now soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this!! MUA reviewers are the best. I always wondered why the pumice stones and creams I used did not get my feet soft. Then I found these at Sally's. AWESOME! It makes the heels and feet so soft. It removes all dead skin. It's cheap!!! I paid $2.50. I also like the contoured pink one; it is easier to hold. This product is worth its weight in gold.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I luh me some Mr. Pumice. My feet used to get so dry and cracked they got itchy. Not anymore! I haven't tried this with a foot scrub or lotion or anything, but I use this bar to scrub down my heels in the shower every once in a while and that works great to keep my feet lookin' live. Unlike ped eggs, the bar doesn't dull over time, and while it sheds a little initially, that soon stops. I love it so much I even sawed off little piece of it to use as a travel pumice! The only thing I would be careful of is to make sure it's somewhere in your shower where it can dry completely, otherwise it will start to get stinky. I feel like I'm never going to have to buy another one, but for $3 I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by wynterskyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works well and for the price gets the job done it does however require lotion after your feet are dry I personally like the Vaseline and socks truck for soft feet