November 28, 2014 | 1833 users online

Fragrances - Hollister - Malaia

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by harrisonfjord

I absolutely love this scent. I worked at Hollister in undergrad and I despise most of Abercrombie & Fitch's line of fragrances. However, even at 25, I think this scent is fresh and pretty. The packaging is adorable and it's less expensive than most of the perfumes I love (granted it's also a little lower quality), but it works for my grad school budget. I constantly get compliments and people are shocked to find out Hollister made the scent.

I do not like heavy perfumes and I suffer from migraines. So despite this being a store geared toward a younger audience than my age, I am willing to suffer the name brand for how much I love this fragrance!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this perfume! Until Daisy by Marc Jacobs, this was my go-to. It reminds me of summer, fun but not too strong. They discontinued it for a while, but have since brought it back.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Marys454bb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I missed this perfume so much and have been trying to find something close to it when it got discontinued but, nothing came close!! I was searching around again this morning and seems like they brought it back!! I ordered a bottle from their site :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by arkindt

love love LOVE! i loved ryder but it got d/c'd so i got malaia. i still like ryder better but malaia is great too!!!! i was so sad when hollister dc'd yet another fave of mine....but guess what!!!! i just logged onto hollisterco.com and its back up for sale!!!!!! yayyyy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

love love love this perfume. I've been wearing it since middle school so this is a very nostalgic scent. The lasting power is pretty decent. It smells very fresh and floral. One of my favorites in my collection. I've gone through at least 3!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I love the smell of this perfume! I have worn it for years. I wore it for awhile & then for some reason I stopped seeing it in the hollister store so I'm not sure if they had d/c'd it at one point? But when I started wearing it again I found it so idk. It has a musky yet feminine smell to it. Very clean. The only problem [and reason I gave it a 4 instead of 5] I have with it is that it doesn't last long. *Update oct 2012- I've heard it's d/c but I've also heard its just a re call of this..seriously?? Why do companies always do this?? Although this happened a couple years ago, hopefully it's just a recall on the dumb atomizer bottle, I always buy the smaller one for that reason. And amazon is selling it at ridiculous prices. So is some sellers on eBay.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by mollllyxo

This perfume is my HG for summer/spring. Its not something you'd expect from a $40 perfume, which made me really surprised smelling it in the store. i gave it a 4 because although the packaging is cute, the pump always breaks on me! And after its broken, its pretty impossible to use. But it smells so inviting (floral,woodsy) i'll repurchase when spring comes because whenever someone hugs me, they say they dont want to let go because i smell so good! Once you find a fragrance like that, dont let it go. I find that spraying it in my hair as well as my neck and wrists makes it last a bit longer. If they make a roller ball version, (haven't been there in a while) i'll be first to get it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by NoSugarCoating

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wish I could give this more than 3 lipsticks because I absolutely LOVE it... but it just doesn't stick with you very long. It fades away WAY too quickly. The smell of Hollister clothes is HEAVENLY and this perfume is definitely close to what they just naturally smell like. This product comes with an atomizer which is super cute and it cost me about $30 bucks. Lots of product for the price and I'm sure I'll buy more when I run out. But, again, just doesn't stay on you long enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by LoveLightPink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I usually get a headache from a lot of perfumes but this one I really like. It kind of smells like the inside of a hollister store but a lot more toned down. I love the little brown atomizer but I find that it gets screwed off from time to time and it doesn't dispense much perfume when that happens. I think for the price you can find a lot more designer perfumes but I love it anyways.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by jill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

My brother gave this to me for Chrismtas last year because I told him I liked the smell of Hollister. I wore it for a while, but I don't really anymore. The lasting power isn't great...a few hours at most. And I don't like it when everyone can tell what perfume you wearing. Everyone I know can tell that it's from hollister because it has such a distinct smell. I probably would not repurchase