October 25, 2014 | 1444 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - age defying anti-wrinkle eye cream

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Mles277

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product with high hopes to hydrate my eye area and to reduce the appearance of fine lines. As far as hydration goes I don't think it did much. I had to apply this product 2 times before bed every night and my skin still did not feel adequately hydrated. I do however feel a slight tightness in my skin directly after I use it.....BUT... do not notice a difference in fine lines after 3 months of use. I also have to note that this product did sting quite a bit after I used it and I do not have sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by shanzaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

did nothing for my undereye area, i put it under my eyes everynight for like 3 months and noticed zero difference. i dont have that many wrinkles, but i still have fine lines... and like literally nothing changed. it wasn't even as moisturizing as my regular daily moisturizer and it can almost sting sometimes. don't buy it, try something else by olay, they have many good products for anti-aging, this is not one of them.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Bhale4559

I got it to get some extra hydration around my eyes and to prevent fine lines that I'm starting to see. It absolutely stings when putting it on. It was fine the first two days but now it's just painful to put on. Don't buy this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

S-T-I-N-G-S! use at your own risk.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I might buy this again. It's very hydrating which is what I'm looking for. My skin is very dry in the winter, especially living in the desert. This does a great job hydrating my undereye area. But I believe products can prevent fine lines and wrinkles but there really isn't anything out there (and I've tried lots) that is a magic cream that will banish lines completely. I have had no allergic reactions, redness, or stinging but my skin is not sensitive. To me, it's a no-nonsense moisturizer for your eyes. Olay shouldn't have named it anti-wrinkle or age-defying though since I really don't think it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for a while now, and while it has somewhat hydrated, it has not helped my wrinkles at all. I am young so I don't have majorly noticeable wrinkles, but this cream has not helped the fine lines I was hoping to get rid of. It really doesn't do anything at all..... quite a waste if you ask me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by betagal

I've used this for a number of years and am surprised at the number of negative reviews here. I can slather this on and it never bothers my eyes. I'm not sure it actually does anything for my wrinkles, but I don't think anything short of a facelift would help me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Bolesie75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I I used it for a few months and found that the texture of my undereyes became rough and dry. Nothing was done for my minute fine lines. I trashed the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by dearholly89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm finally beginning to see a difference in the way my under-eye area is looking. I have some fine lines here and there, and I can start to see them slowing fading away after using this cream about 3x a week (granted, I've had it for about a year and I'm not very consistent with eye creams). It does cause my under-eye area to sting every now and then when I use it, but not every time. My skin isn't overly-sensitive, so if you're going to purchase this, I only recommend it for those without sensitive skin. Also, it does take some time to work (give it about 2-3 months to show signs of fading). I didn't think it would work after using it for a month, but eye treatments take more time than most. I hope this helps. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by natalieshusterman

I'm sad to knock an Olay product since I've always been a fan of the brand in general. I have somewhat sensitive skin but nothing too severe and just minutes after applying this eye cream, I had serious redness under my eyes. I basically looked like I got a sunburn while wearing goggles-not cute. Unfortunately, this one will be going back and hopefully I'll find something less irritating soon.