September 30, 2014 | 1811 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sally Hansen - La Cross Foot Smoothing Disk

rated 4.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by MDgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sally Hansen La Cross Foot Smoothing Disk has been the HG for me this summer! I have just taken up ballroom dancing and though it has done wonders for my body and self esteem, it has taken an ugly toll on my feet! I have SEVERE calluses on both my heels and balls of me feet! The semiweekly pedi couldn't overcome this for me! I prayed and prayed that I could have my feet presentable in my slides. Then along came a Lucky article that mentioned this tool and out I went on my next trip to Ulta!
The disk contains exfoliating rings that rub against the calluses for dry skin removal. (It's best to do this at the end of the shower when the skin is the most soft) It doesn't hurt one bit but it does take a few run throughs to get some of the callused skin off. I follow this up w/a very heavy cream to aid in the moisturization. It is not an immediate fix but the feet do return to their normal state in about a week of continued use! I took off a lippie as I noticed that the rings tend to get a little dull too easily.