October 30, 2014 | 1671 users online

Conditioner - ABBA - Pure Moisture

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Like the smell but this did nothing for my hair but make it frizzy and poofy. Just did not feel good even when I put it on in the shower felt goopy. I returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by doubter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually loved this shampoo - I received it as a gift, and I thought it smelled great and soothed my scalp. My hair is tremendously damaged from going from red to platinum to purple to black, but this shampoo helped make it manageable again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by knightranch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love the fresh herbal scent, didn't weigh my fine hair down or make my scalp greasy -- I have oily skin and my roots tend to get oily pretty quickly & I have to shampoo pretty much everyday. My hair also tangles easily and I find this conditioner makes it fairly easy to detangle before drying. The biggest win for me is that my hair is really soft and feels and looks healthier. This may be a bit too rich for my hair in the Summer but for Winter it adds just the right amount of moisture. I got this on sale at ULTA for $12 for a liter so the price was great. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by NeckyLadyAtHairSalon

MM GURRRLL let me tell ya..keep yo self away from this pile o cheap ass filth. I paid more than $20 for the shampoo and conditioner and IT BE MAKIN MY HAIR ALL FRIZZY AND THE SUCH. I be like gurrrllll....so stay away. My hair be dryer than before I put this damn stuff on mah head! STAY AWAY GURRL

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by jpriebe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This did absolutely nothing for me, so sad. Although it smelled nice and felt refreshing on the scalp, I did not appreciate the burning in my eyes. Before touching my face and especially my eyes, I would have to wash my hands THOUROUGHLY after washing and conditioning my hair. My fiance hates this stuff as he finds it hard to stomach the strong smell when he walks into the washroom after I've used it. The packaging is nice and simple and I love the ingredients but would have loved them more if they had worked, especially better than a cheaper formula.

Additionally: I've been experiencing hairloss since using this product...not happy!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this. It smells great, feels soooooo good when I have it on in the shower - all fresh and tingly from the mint! And then, once I've rinsed, I'm left with moisturized hair. I have below shoulder length course, wavy hair prone to frizziness. It really helps to cut my frizz and leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and looking shiny for days! Definitely a re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by lumjiwing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's got this white waxy petrolatum texture, not working for my hair which is thick and coarse and needs some oil to moisturize. Just leaves a layer of wax until I wash it off, and it's almost gone and doesn't make much of a difference. Smells like herb and mint together though not too strong.
I liked the loads of natural ingredients in this tube but didn't expect the performance was no difference from a drugstore brand.
I was using Klorane Mango conditioning balm which has a decent mango fragrance and is creamy and buttery and moisturizing, and it was terrific. Just a bit on the expensive side. Neutrogena triple moisture treatment works well too but don't like the chemical in it.
I bought 2 ABBA at a special price and I regret it~~but it should work well on fine, thin, frizzy hair since it doesn't weigh your hair down~
EDIT 8/9/10: I didn't get anyone to swap it so I used it, in face I like it a lot now. It gave enough moisture without weighing my hair down, perfect for the summer. Since it didn't weigh my hair, the frizz appear so I used other products to tame it, it really shouldn't be the job of a conditioner. I am glad I can finish my second bottle and keep my hair in good condition before winter then I'll go back to Klorane for a while again~

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this. Has a clean scent and moisturizes just perfectly without weighing down my hair or leaving it with residue. It has loads of oils and isn't greasy. Has a nice, thick consistency. I wish this came in a bottle instead of a tube, since water tends to accumulate in the cap when placed in the shower. Overall, it is a good product for those looking for a natural product and have semi-dry to normal hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by peacocklover04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my hair went through torture from a newly graduated cosmotology student...my hair was so weak and burnt from the bleach left in my hair for so long it looked like hay! This happened at the end of 2008 and my hair was ridiculously dry for a couple of months even after doing so many oil treatments and what not. I recently went to ULTA a month ago and the salon girl there told me i needed moisture more than anything in my hair so she suggested for me to use the abba pure moisture shampoo and conditioner and i have to say that it has helped alot with the texture of my hair. I was totally against buying expensive shampoos before all this happened to my hair...my hair was super super healthy before and anything would work on my hair...its unbelievable how much damage was done to my hair that my hair has to be treated with something so expensive but i am desperate to get my healthy hair back and if that means a couple of months of expensive shampoo and conditioner i'll do it. Anyways back to the review of this shampoo and conditioner it works great on me doesnt make my hair feel dry afterwards, cleans my hair very nicely and leaves it moisturized, and the smell isnt bad smells mentholly. Im not gonna say it working 100% for my hair because when such damage is done to anyones hair the only way to get rid of it is chopping the dead n damaged off, but if you're in the process of growing it out so when it's a little long you can cut off the damaged ends this shampoo and conditioner is worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Amanda1107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product, but it added no moisture to my medium curly hair. In fact, my hair was left in knots.

No bueno :(