OPI Met on the Internet

on 10/9/2012 5:15:00 PM

In the bottle, Met on the Internet looks like a red with slight pink undertones. When you put it on, it looks like a hot pink/bright magenta color. The staying power of this polish is not very good. It chips the day after I put it on. I will not be buying this again.

on 8/6/2010 12:23:00 PM

I'm pretty sure I read this was discontiuned, but perhaps not. Anyway I read some amazing reviews on this shade and knew I had to have it! I'm not a huge fan on red shades on me but this is such an exception. When the light isn't hitting it full on it looks like any other red, but when the light is shining on it there is the most beautiful pink hue to it. Met on the internet is a very girly colour that most people will be able to pull off.

on 6/21/2008 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This color is from OPI's 2008 Valentine e-Romance collection. The color is bright red with a stong amount of fuschia/pink shimmer. It's very sparkly! The polish applied and held up well. I am fair & warm-toned but this color looked nice against my pale skin. A great red for summer as well as Valentines!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I went and got a mani/pedi yesterday with some friends and we picked out colors based on the names; I know a little wacky. Anyhow, I actually love this color. It looks awesome. It a bright pinky,fuscia, red shade. I would call it hot sparkly pink but with more red tones. I love it and will definitely purchase this!

I really like this on me since I have been out in the sun a lot and tan. It would probably make my pastey white winter skin look more fair. But it really is a good summer color!

Popular Polishes