December 21, 2014 | 1643 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Mariah Carey - Luscious Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Qtraro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this perfume I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I'm fickle with my perfumes so am constantly changing what I wear but since I have 100ml of this perfume I'm happy to stick with it.
It's a good summer perfume and is good for the office - if used lightly though, as it has a powerful top note which can be a bit too sweet it over applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by ash5181

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so surprised to hear people think this is not long-lasting. I find it VERY strong, and VERY long-lasting. I guess everyone's body chemistry is very different. It changes a bit as the day goes on, which I like. It reminds me very much at first of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and then later on sometimes even of D&G Light Blue. The best way I can describe how I think it smells is a fresh, just showered & washed your hair smell. Very clean. I think it's perfect for work or like a baby shower, but not sure I would wear on a date. Definitely a warmer weather scent as others have mentioned. I do not like the bottle...it's iridescent and looks really cheap, and IMO stupid, with that butterfly on top. In summary, on me - very long-lasting and I can smell myself strongly ALL day. Because of this, it bothers my husband, who has scent allergies, when some less obtrusive perfumes do not. This is the main reason I would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is nice, but the staying power is a joke. After a minute, I can't smell it anymore. It is a nice scent but the staying power is absolutely terrible

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had always ignored this fragrance when I saw it because I'm not a Mariah fan, and I didn't expect much. But after reading reviews, I decided to try it out because it was so cheap from Marshall's, and I love collecting fragrances.

I own a lot of scents, and I consider this one unique because it is sweet and fruity, but also tangy and a little rich, which makes it interesting. Unfortunately, it doesn't last as long on my skin as my Givenchy and Gabbana fragrances, but it was so inexpensive that I can't really complain. Also, it's more of a warm-weather fragrance, so it's understandable that it's lighter than some of my other scents.

To be honest, I'm pleasantly surprised that I like this fragrance so much, and I can't help but smell myself when I wear it. I would rate it a 5 if it only lasted longer upon wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by kandrews580

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Once again, LOVE it!! It is a combination of clean and sexy. Light, floral, clean, and airy enough for everyday at work. Yet sexy enough to wear for a night out on the town. LOVE IT!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that it's sweet and innocent. I imagine someone walking through cherry blossoms with this on. It's a day time perfume. I can't imagine it being too over powering for anyone. The lasting power isn't great, but I put it on my DARK shirts (perfume leaves stains on light shirts), or my hair. It's a youthful perfume, but I think a lot of older women can pull off using this as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I quite like this. It's a little refreshing and not as cloying sweet compared to Mariah's other perfumes. Luscious Pink opens with a sparkling citrus note and bergamot is one of the stronger notes I smell. It's also meant to contain bellini as one of the top notes. Once settled, it mellows to a clean floral scent that is rather bright and dries down to a powdery musk in the very end. Smells very young at heart and easy to wear for Summer. Need to spray a few times because lasting strength isn't very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Wow what a pleasant smell...Tried it on my jacket sleeve while i was in Kohls... I liked it a lot ... Unfortunately didn't buy it bcoz i had too much other stuff to buy that day..
Next day when i opened the coat closet ,it still smelled Pleasantly ....REALLY !!! It lasted 5 more days and slowly started to fade ...But if just one spray of a perfume lasts a good whole week then THAT'S A WINNER for me...

The facts that since it was winter and i sprayed it on my jacket , instead of on my dress , i think it might 've lasted that long... But anyway I really like it...
I gifted one of my Friends with this ... ( I like to gift people the stuff i really adore ) She loved it and she said I'm so crisp ...

It's kind of expensive though ...But the C.V.S often have BOGO 50 % off of designer fragrances than Walgreens ... So when we got 2 types of perfumes from C.V.S , I ended up getting this one for 50 % off bcoz My husband's cost even more .
U can also get it from Kohls when they have a sale of 30 % of everything + 10 $ cash back of over 50$...

Both the sales from C.V.S and Kohls i just mentioned ,could cost u less from the regular price at Walmart or Target.. I did the math for you...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised that the reviews of this product are so low for it's a really fun scent for those who love sweet smells. My husband got me a gift set of this for Christmas that included a body lotion and to be honest, when I opened it I was expecting much. But I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. It does have a cotton candy kind of scent but it's not too over the top. I've had this about three months and it's about gone. That's really saying something considering how many fragrances I have. Will repurchase if I can get a good price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased the Luscious Pink pure parfum from HSN without smelling it first, solely based on the presentation. It was $75.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle of pure parfume which,any fragrance aficianado would know,is a fabulous value. The notes are composed of bergamont, ocean breeze accord, pink peony, sparkling bellini, and blond woods. It's a light, sweet, candy-like scent with zero musk in it, very similar to a cotton candy scent.I sprayed the it on my wrist and I kid you not, the smell evaporated an hour later. It didn't even last an hour. There is no way in hell that this is pure parfum because I have body splashes that have greater lasting power than this. Complete waste of money. I shipped it back the next day.