October 31, 2014 | 1582 users online

Cleansers - Juju Aquamoist - Juju Aquamoist Foam Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best cleanser, very soothing, and cares for your skin. My skin breaks out much less often now!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by iNabCake

My favourite cleanser! Nothing works as best as this baby! I've tries clean and clear,neutrogena but I find this the best for my skin ^_^ the foam is very soft and gentle on my skin and it doesn't dry out my skin at all! This is perfect for people who has dry skin! I'm using my fourth bottle of this cleanser! Super cheap! One bottle lasts around 5-6 months for me.one pump is all you need :) definately will use this again and again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after watching bubzbeauty's vid on skincare. It's not bad, but it's not special either. I wouldn't go out of my way to order this from Japan again because there are just as many good, if not better, foam cleansers here at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by sarahmorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG cleanser at the moment. This cleanser is near perfect. It foams beautifully, doesn't have a strong fragrance, doesn't dry out my skin, and removes anything on my face (I don't use heavy foundation though). It's also very affordable (about 7 USD) and lasts for a long time. If you live in the States or outside Asia, I recommend you buy it online at sasa.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by pinklighter12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use an acne treatment, so this cleanser is perfect because it's so gentle.

Doesn't over dry my face, but it cleans well. I use a little facial scrubber with this cleanser.

The price is decent too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by bopadoo

I have oily/combination skin, and I had been using a harsh, expensive bar soap on my face. I liked that it made me not oily, but my skin was flaky, tight and ashy, and looked horrible with makeup on. Then I saw bubzbeauty on youtube use the juju aquamoist foaming facial cleanser. I saw that this line of skincare products was designed to retain the moisture in your skin, which is what I wanted, so, I ordered it to try it out. It's a dream. It smelly almost fruity, now a heavy smell, but yummy. This has never happened before: My skin was SQUEAKY clean, but NOT tight, and it felt plump and moisturized. The foamy consistency feels so good on our skin! Since it is a foam, I was nervous that it'd be too gentle and not even clean my skin, I've had that happen before, but this is AMAZING. It made my skin glowy and I saw immediate results. I even have some acne and it has almost completely gone down. I look forward to every morning and night, because I get to cleanse and nourish my face with this amazing cleanser!!!!!!! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Update 11/11/12 - I've gone back to using Avene Cleanance as I wasn't sure if this was cleaning my skin well enough. I'll go back to it once some clogs have cleared and see how my skin reacts again.

Update 23/08/12 - Just wanted to add that I'm still using this cleanser at least every morning and I really look forward to using it. It hasn't been harsh at all but cleans effectively. It's also great after my oil cleanser in the pm as a gentle wash to ensure my skin is left thoroughly clean and oil free. have ordered a second bottle and love it.

Recently started trialing this wash. I've used it for the last three weeks and I love it. I mainly use it as my morning wash but if my skin is drier I'll use it after oil cleansing in the evening too. I ordered it from Adambeauty, so although the price is probably good when bought directly out there, it seems a little steep after buying from the website + delivery. It's still not super expensive at all though. I love the sturdy packaging with Japanese? script on it. The 'bubbles' is a really gentle but effective foam cleanser that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all. Will definitely re buy despite the fact I have to get it from abroad. I've also ordered the Juju serum as I wanted to try that. The bottle is only 150mls which seems quite small but it seems to last well so far, as you only need 1 pump (+a little bit) for a rich foam for the full face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Nionbrack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this so much. Best cleanser I've ever used.
Pros:
Doesn't dry out skin like other foam cleansers
No tight feeling
Soft skin
Bright skin
Gentle and foamy
Don't need a lot
Only con is it's very expensive because I live in Toronto, and shipping prices are crazy high so I buy it for $19 at Pacific mall c:

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by sezling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome cleanser. Light and effective, while not being overly drying. Got rid of breakouts. But not good for removing makeup. I'd recommend it to friends!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Sizbelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have slight acne prone & combination skin which is why i try to stay away cleansing foam as they tend dry out my skin after wash and skin might peels. Too rich hydrating products somehow makes my face get those unwanted pimples more easier, i don't know why.

The packaging comes in a flip click cap, so you never have to worry about dropping the cap. Which i always to even to toothpaste.

its rich white cream that will lather very foamy. But the foam is somehow different compare to all the foamy ones i used even the Biore one which i'm still using

You need more water to lather as compare to other foam cleanser too as this is much richer formula. Not sure if you can see the foam is much denser and finer.

Review:
My skin feels squeaky clean after using this cleanser. I even tested by not applying my usual skincare routine after cleanser, skin don't feel dry out and no tightness at all. And hours after not using my skincare stuffs, skin still feel supple and moisturize. Sound great isn't it and best of all its not too costly as compare to the cleansing milk I'm using before that. After 3 weeks of use, not even a bump is spotted, i would say I'm pretty satisfied with this foamy cleansing that i might purchase the pump bottle one for more convenient The plus thing is that its fragance free as i normally would need some time to get used to certain cosmetic or skincare scent.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No