November 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Moisture Extreme in Petal

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by spoonfishraw

I think this is the most perfect color for spring. It's perfect for those people who want to try bold lips but still need that extra push. It is in the middle of being a bold lip and a subtle tint. I really recommend this color and the name says exactly what it does. The only downside is the smell. It reminds me of Nair for some reason.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I like lipsticks with some moisture and these have great colour selection and are very cheap. When I first got petal last summer I was unsure of the colour - kind of a fuchsia, but not blue-based, kind of a watermelon colour. It makes for a pretty, unique pink lip. Like all moisture extremes, the texture is smooth, pigmented, and even. I like the SPF in it. I hate these lipstick's packaging though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

**Note, this review is for the regular Moisture Extreme in Petal, not the limited-edition Naked Beige shade called Naturally Petal.

Another winner from Moisture Extreme! I collect these like candy b/c they have such fun and diverse colors, and they apply easily, feel light on the lips, and wear well (esp. when blotted). Petal is very similar to Cool Watermelon, but a bit less orange and more pink. This is a wonderful, rich, tropical hot-pink, the color of hibiscus flowers. Unlike some hot pinks, there is no garish blue or fuchsia tone. It's pure bright pink and would suit both cool and warm complexions. I'm a PPP redhead with yellow undertones and it looks great on me, unlike a lot of more magenta or fuchsia pinks that wash me out.