April 17, 2014 | 987 users online

Treatments - Ulta - Nail Solutions: Quick Dry Drops

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is awful! It's incredibly greasy and leaves bumps on my nails. Don't recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by DionneMF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did dry my nails pretty fast but I dont like the greasy mess it leaves behind. Plus it causes my polish to bubble.
I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by beckymitchell84

Doesn't dry that fast. Very greasy!! I'm going to try OPI's next time :/

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Lovelife909

y i like it : dry's veryyyyyyyy fast !

.one drop and ur out the door !

y i don't like it: its gresy...but i can live with that

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by AngeCS29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was only OK. It dried my nails faster than they would on their own, but not fast enough for me. And the product is oily. There's no brush. You put it on with a dropper. Which I guess is cool but I much prefer a brush. Price is decent. I got my with a B1G1 free deal at Ulta, so price was not an issue for me. But overall I'm not impressed. I'm going to return. My Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat runs circles around this stuff. If you want your nails to dry fast, skip this and get the Seche Vite stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by jenryan82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can never sit still long enough to let my nail dry. I bought these Quick Dry Drops from Ulta's new nail solutions line and my polish hardened in minutes. I will definitely buy this product again.