April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Cleansers - 100 Percent Pure - Cranberry Cleansing Bubbles

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

perfect for everyday use.

i have searched so long for my ultimate cleanser... my skin is very sensitive and recently seemed to react every cleanser that i used and made problem. i have used so many brand products from high end to low end ( Eastee lauder, chanel, shuemura, olay, purpose, Philosophy pure simple, Fresh, bobbie brown... all irritates my skin with residue feeling.. )

so i tried new one , this is 100% nature ingridients , 0% 0% CHEMICAL !!! i bought this online at 18$ for 6oz ( big amount , so cheeper than other brand)

one reason I give 4 instead of 5, I use it for everyday but not when I put heavy makeup, cause it's not that strong to get rid of heavy makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I gave this a try in hopes of finding something a little less expensive then my favorite Dr. Alkaitis Cleanser. It comes in a plastic bottle with a pump top. It appears to be a very thin liquid, but when you press the pump you get a hand full of foam. I use two pumps for my entire face, neck and decolette area. It is very gentle, and not drying at all. My only complaint is a slight residue that I feel remains after rinsing. I've been using the product for three months and haven't had any breakouts during that time. I would definitely recommend this cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by BluEyez1031

I'm assuming this is the Organic Cranberry
Facial Cleansing Foam. I use this cleanser daily, and it is one of the few products I've tried that cleanses my skin without drying it out or leaving a film on my face! It smells great, too. I was skeptical about whether it would thoroughly remove my makeup, but it does a great job.

The downside is definitely the packaging. The little "dispenser cap" is always getting stuck in the screw top lid, and because the cleanser is a thin liquid, it's easy to accidentally waste when I'm trying to lather it on my face after pouring it out of the bottle. I also find that I have to use a lot of the product to work up a lather. While I admire the company's reasons for not using plastic, I'm also not brave enough to keep a glass bottle in the shower! Despite the cons, the results on my skin are still good enough that I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

One of my all-time favorite cleansers. In the bottle this cleanser looks like it's an oil, but squirt out a few drops, rub your hands together, and you discover that it's really a very thin liquid that bubbles up to a nice lather. When I use this I wet my face first, shake out a few drops of cleanser onto my damp hands, rub together, then smooth the lather onto my face. It cleanses well, washes off easily, and leaves my skin soft. The smell of this cleanser is fantastic- it really does smell exactly like cranberries. The cleanser is a bit pricey, but it's important to note that it really only takes a few drops each time you cleanse, so the smallish bottle will last longer than you think. The one drawback I can see is that this cleanser comes in a glass bottle, which if you're clumsy like me, might make you a bit nervous. You also might not want to keep a glass bottle of cleanser near your sink if you have young children. I really wish they'd switch it over to a plastic bottle. That aside, this is a fantastic cleanser, and I highly recommend it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No