February 1, 2015 | 2033 users online

Treatments - Dr Lewinns Revitanail

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2015 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Lochinvar

MEH. I got this bottle as a giftset last year and have just about finished the bottle - it's given me 20 coats of my nails so that stat may help people do the math as to whether they consider it value for money.. It's very slow drying so as a basecoat unless I wait 12 hours before a polish it always bubbles the polish. I haven't seen a major difference in my nails and believe that moisturizing my hands and nails is fare more beneficial. It hasn't hurt my nails but it hasn't made a noticeable difference to them either. I will finish this bottle and won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A nail strengthener that works, simple as that

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Peanutbutterbaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*** i used the Revitanail keratin serum- the polish didn't work for me ***

I have had short, weak, broken nails, for my whole life. I have never been able to grow them beyond my finger tips. I have tried a lot of products, including ( to name a few) OPI nail hardener, Sally Hansen nail strengthener, the Talika serum, the Butter London Horse Power nail treatment - none have worked, mostly the polishes just chipped off and left my nails weaker.

Revitanail is my new obsession. I apply it daily, sometimes 2x if I have had to wash my hands a lot. Within about 3 or 4 weeks of regular use my nails are the longest they've ever been, if I look at my palms I can see the nails over my finger tips! They also look quite good, with lovely white tips. They feel stronger, and I haven't broken a nail since I started use either.

Fingers crossed i continue to see these results! I can't stop looking at my nails, they are they have ever been. Very happy! Definitely recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have quite brittle, weak nails so I purchased this hoping it would them. I followed the instructions on the bottle thinking this would best help my nails. I applied 2 coats, then one coat a day for the next five days. On the seventh day I removed the polish and started again. I repeated this for one month, as per the instructions.

After the one month cycle my nails are still brittle, weak, and peeling. There has been no change in my nails, if anything I think they peel more than they did before. I would not recommend this product because it literally did nothing for my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by Bee82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product I have been using it after acrylics which I don't wear anymore because they damage your nails but this has revived my nails they grow so fast long and strong I will always buy this product it's the best growth product I've ever used I've brought it for years now as it always works so well I will always buy it as it's never let me down. I just brought the sensitive pink bottle of this as my other original revitanail bottle is starting to go yuk and I want something to help my nails get healthy again it's only 14mls for $19.95 which is expensive the original one is 30mls for $29.95 which I think is a good price for the bottle size. I tried the pink sensitive bottle like this one and I don't like it it has made my nails peel which they have never done before. I'm going to stick to the original formula!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by belskihatesyew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff has literally changed my nails. I naturally have very thin, brittle nails which are prone to peeling and splitting therefore don't grow. I've been using Revitanail for about six months now and will continue using it.

What I do: I do a couple of coats of Revitanail and then leave it on for about seven days (it does start to yellow after this) and I will repeat this for three weeks. On the fourth week, I like to give my nails a "break" and will take the Revitanail off and buff them if there are any little peeling bits happening and then I will rub nail oil into them each night followed by a nourishing hand cream.

Now that my nails are strong and healthy, I use nail clippers to cut them and a soft file to shape the edges. I also love painting my nails now and its still such a novelty actually having long nails to paint. When I have colour on my nails, I don't use Revitanail and when I take the colour off I will give my nails a couple of days break using the oil and then go back to Revitanail.

I also take a Swisse multivitamin and the Swisse Ultiboost tablets for hair, skin and nails and I think these really help as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by christines940

I have been using Revitanail for quite sometime. However, the last 2 bottles I have not been happy with. I threw out one bottle as I thought that maybe it had gone off as it turned yellow on my nails, so I purchased a new bottle. Exactly the same has happened with this one. My sister and niece have also had the same happen to them. Not very happy with it. Used to love it. I still use the hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by MissusH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just LOVE this product! It is great! My nails were short and thin but since using the revitanail my nails look beautiful! They are strong and long and healthy! When I paint over then people have been asking if they are my real nail! Just the best out there! I also have the revitanail hand and nail cream with the pearl calcium in it.. Love that too! This is my third bottle purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by husky2301

Great product. My nails were always peeling and soft but after using this product they are heaps stronger. Will defin keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I used to wear acrylics and had seriously damaged nails afterwards. This nail polish restored my nails to their former state plus more. I definitely recommend this for anyone who is looking to strengthen their nails or get some extra length. I hear teaming it with the hand cream and cuticle oil makes it work even better!