September 18, 2014 | 1951 users online

Lips - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Mixers-Mai Tai

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lip product needs several very important requirements in order to pass 'The Boyfriend Test.'

1. It must have only a hint of color and shine, no crazy bright colors or intense shimmer.
2. It must not be sticky.
3. It must smell good.
4. It must taste good.

Mega Mixers passes the test with flying colors. ;) I save my more obvious lip products for the week when I don't see the BF much.

Also, it's a *buck*. I hit the jackpot and found these marked down to 74 cents at my local drugstore. I seriously had trouble only getting 4 of them. :-D

Mai Tai is my favorite of the bunch, I think it's the best smelling and sweetest tasting one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by besidetheocean

I like this lip balm a lot. It's a very nice texture, makes my lips feel soft, and I don't notice any color on my lips. It's got a great flavor which is always a plus. I paid 99 cents for mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by MissKisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

While visiting my local drugstore, I spotted a newly revamped WnW display. Among the new goods, I spotted these cute little pots of gloss/balm. Upon closer inspection, I realized that they had a cocktail theme to them. While I had a hard time choosing, I finally settled on "Mai Tai". The gloss/balm is a pale orangey-pink(in the pot), but it goes on clear. It also has a pleasant fruity smell, and a slightly sweet taste on the lips. It feels nice and slick on the lips, and it has kept my lips well moisturized. While I wish that the product came in the tube, I love the product enough to tolerate the pot. For 99 cents, it is a product that I can definitely see myself repurchasing.