October 23, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Stretch mark control cream

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Venuschampagne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh, I get so much raves to use this product together with the Huile Oil during my pregnancy. I am only half way in the first tube and I can tell u I dun like it.

It's not the greasiness or oilliness that dont seems to be abosrbed into the skin. I can live with it. But one funny thing occcurs after applying it on my skin. Some rubbery flakes gets rubbed off my skin. Yu know those dead skin flakes / crumbs u get when you use an exfoliating gel on your face.

It happens everytime I use it without fail, despite me having freshly-showered skin. Dont happen to me when I use other body lotion or cream or even the Huile Oil, just this stretch Mark Control.

Hence,won't buy it again when I finsh the tube. Will probably stick to the Huile Oil or add another brand's stretch Mark cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Mandeepchahal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product does not fade stretch marks, however it makes a good moisturising body cream. I slather it all over my legs after showering/shaving and it moisturises well. Does nothing for stretch marks however, so I will not repurchase merely as a body cream as this product is quite pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by evicka18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This product is great for all pregnant women, who have problems with stretch marks /already developed/; I did not have expected much, because oil I used before was only worsening the situation... however after few days of using Clarins Stretch Mark Control, stretch marks begun to fade away; they stopped to be pinkish and itchy and started to disappear /not completely, but it is much much better/. I do not know if there is any benefit for those who are not pregnant and do not have fresh stretch marks, but for pregnants is something like miracle

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ekma2008

It doesnt do anything to the stretch marks at all. It feels good to apply but thats all. So I am just using it as body cream on the legs. Wont buy again thats for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by AnnieRocco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i had this as a sample. I like it that it dosent really have any smell and after applying, it absorbed very well. makes my skin feels very smooth and silky and feels barely there. really really light weight. comparing to the toning oil for stretchmark, i will prefer this one except that this is a new product(i heard) and not much reviews on the effectiveness on stretchmarks... at this moment im using chicco's stretchmark cream. after i finished it, i shall consider buying clarins's toning oil and/or this stretchmark control cream to try.