October 25, 2014 | 1857 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Launch Party

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the sample size for free with my order.

As a pasty white girl this blush on its own is not for me. I can mix it in with my Waffle Cone to use as blush/bronzer, with about a 2:1 ratio WC to LP. It's nice as eye shadow.

I mixed it in with some moisturizer to give my skin a glow and it is fantastic for that purpose! It looks like I have a nice tan. It will take a lot of product to add significant color but it's really nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Launch Party is a rusty bronze w/ shimmer. I can use it as a blush or bronzer. Very pigmented, I dont use much at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by michelleb1911

This is too dark for my pale skin as a blusher/bronzer but makes a gorgeous eye shadow. I also have raw sugar and waffle cone which I both adore, and this is darker and a little more coppery than raw sugar, and obviously much darker than waffle cone. I have so many EM eye and blush colours now, but if I ever do run out of my sample size I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This makes a fantastic eyeshadow! A gorgeous summery brown with shimmer. I have not used it as blush/bronzer at all. This really brings out my blue-green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by marticica888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I looooooove this. Its very cool toned brown instead of the usual orange for the bronzer, and you have to use a very light hand when applying this... and a flluffy brush.. and its wonderful
i think the only thing that i could do without in this product is all that shimmer..
i use it in a 3 (forehead, cheeks, jawline) and it works great. And now im medium-fair golden skintone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I thought for sure I could make this work. I can usually make browns work for me and even bronzers rarely look 'muddy' on me. Unfortunately this one just broke all the standards on that....even with a super fluffy blush brush I couldnt get this to look good on me. It really did look like I had smeared dirt on my cheeks. I certainly wont be buying this one again. Im not sure who exactly might be able to wear this well or who would have this as a favourite shade but just guessing its not going to be a best seller anytime soon. If you're considering this shade you're probably better off trying any other one offered - this is the first and only EM blush so far that I cant use and by the looks of it not many others can either. It does make a satisfactory eyeshadow but even in that regard Im not completely impressed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Jolly_C

I thought I could pull off this blush, as some ladies had expressed that it looked muddy/ dirty on them, but I couldn't do it. On my buttered tan foundation, it was a very dull, mousy color and made me look like I had a bad makeup day. It's fine as an eyeshadow as it is a nice, dull, coppery color with some shimmer. Someone complimented me on it as an eyeshadow, but I didn't like how it looked on my lids as it was a little too Christmas-y for my tastes. Since I have a full size of this, I'll probably give most of it away as I have no plans of using this as a bronzer or blush. Will not get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by nightingale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a fullsize GWP. I thought it would be much too dark for my olive fair skin, but used with a light hand it's actually very pretty! It's a very shimmery, almost antique bronze color. Beautiful as an eye color as well.

These blushes last forever, but should I ever run out I'd probably buy it again. If they add it to their general catalogue, that is :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

If you like Waffle Cone but want something a little more dramatic or you are darker complected I would recommend Launch Party. Its a beautiful bronzer/highlighter depending on your skin coloring. Its a bit darker than waffle cone but with out being redish/orange looking... so I guess it would be categorized as a "cool/neutral" bronze. It also has flecks of gold shimmer. gorgeous! This is a lot less subtle than waffle cone so for me (Im nw20) this would be good bronzer where as waffle cone is somewhat of a highlighter on me. I would wear this If I was going out for the night or to an event where I know I'll be photographed. sooooo beautiful. I was really lucky to have recieved this as a gift with purchase of 35+ or else I dont know If I ever would have discovered it! so glad I did :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 1:02:00 PM More reviews by 4321lauren

I really like this color as a lip color and eyecolor. To me it resembles sort of a raisin color for the lips.