C.O. Bigelow Orange Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

on 1/20/2010 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I own C.O. Bigelow lip glosses in Vanilla Cola, a chocolate flavor, and in Orange Mentha. They are all great sheer lipglosses that are yummy and ultra-conditioning. I love the way they make my lips feel. The Orange Mentha flavor is sweet and citrusy- I like it very much.

on 10/14/2008 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am always impatiently awaiting the new flavors of these with every new season. I got this last spring, along with Raspberry, Lemon, and Lime and they are so delicious. The flavor is exactly as described and these are perfect for summertime. They remind me of fruit spritzer drinks. Will definately and always repurchase these!

on 8/8/2008 10:29:00 PM

I LOVE this lip gloss!
It is definitely one of my favorites, mostly because it smells and tastes sooo good!
I love orange flavor. This lip gloss is just perfect.

on 7/20/2008 5:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Wow, what a little gem this gloss is! I've always avoided these glosses thinking the mint and menthol are a huge irritant to lips. A VERY nice swapper sent this as an extra. I <3 the orange scent, it totally reminds me of childhood orange Push-Pops! The gloss is thick, but not sticky, it does last a long time though. As long as you're not eating or drinking anything. It mosturizes my lips VERY well. So, I am using this and my V.S Beauty Rush Sugar Buzz gloss for nighttime wear.

Nope, sorry, this just isn't as good as the Tint Menthas IMO. The overall taste is like a big orange Tic Tac to my mind, but the mint doesn't last nearly as long as other glosses in the line. However, it has the same great glossiness and moisturizing qualities and is a tasty summer variation. :)

One word: YUMMY.

Best lipgloss ever!

on 6/12/2008 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new favorite lip gloss! This is a new product and is different from the orange cream lip shine. I bought this gloss about a month ago, when it first came out. They had 2 other new flavors: raspberry and lime.

I chose the orange because I loved the orange flavor and smell. I did not buy the raspberry or lime but they did not have the same intense scent as the orange.

This is a clear gloss with a wonderful orange-mint scent and taste. I never lick my lips but I am tempted to with this gloss because it tastes so good. The taste is strongly orange with a hint of mint. It is very shiny, more so than I normally wear but I am getting used to it. The gloss comes in a tube with a slanted, plastic tip. I like that since I don't like sponge applicators. Also, the lid twists off easily after just a few turns so it isn't hard to remove or replace. I hate it when I have to fight with the cap on a product!

The only thing I don't like about this gloss is the fact that it is very sticky. It feels good on my lips but I hate when my hair gets stuck in sticky gloss. But, overall, I love this gloss and will re-purchase.
This